Day 1

Paisley's POV

I woke up and unlocked my phone. I'm in the spare room and it's pretty good. I don't wanna be the first one to go downstairs, cause then it's just weird. I decided to send my parents a quick message.

-Landed safely. Everything is going okay, a couple of days off and then I start practising at The Rage. I hope all is well-the house must be quiet without me. I'll call you later tonight. <3

I went onto Instagram for a while. Heaps of the girls were literally taking photos of everything whilst they're here in America. I don't care that you had Lucky Charms for breakfast. I got out of bed and looked outside the window. The sun was rising and it looked beautiful.

"Hey Paisley. You up?" Rydel asked and I opened the door for her. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" She asked me.

"No no. I've been up for a while." I smiled and she nodded.

"Want a bagel? They're fresh." Rydel smiled and I nodded. "Oh, also. We have a pool, which you couldn't see last night because it was pitch black. The boys will be in it soon." It's meant to be like, 96 degrees." Rydel told me and my eyes popped out of my head. "Fahrenheit." She laughed and I sighed.

"So, it's meant to be...." I paused. "35 to 36 degrees." I smiled and I followed Rydel to the kitchen.

"Morning Paisley. How'd you sleep?" Stormie asked me.

"Pretty good." I smiled and Rydel poured me a glass of orange juice.

"What would you like on your bagel?" Stormie asked.

"Oh. Uhm. If you have cream cheese, I'll have cream cheese." I smiled Stormie nodded and made me breakfast.

"Morning Rydel. Morning Paisley." Rocky smiled and I blushed a little.

"Hey Rocky." I waved and he smiled.

"We're going to go to the beach later. Wanna join us?" Rocky asked me and I looked at Rydel for direction.

"Oh yeah. That's cool." Rydel smiled and I nodded. Stormie placed a plate in front of me with my bagel.

~*~

We walked down the boardwalk trying to look for a spot to sit. We were at Venice Beach. It's kinda cool, but it's nothing like the beaches we have at home.

"So, Paisley. What's Australia like?" Riker asked me as he stopped and placed his towel on the sand.

"Pretty good I suppose." I shrugged and sat down next to him.

"Oh cool. So, do you guys live up to your stereotype?" Riker asked me.

"Pardon?" I asked him.

"You know, how sometimes people say you guys ride Kangaroos and catch emus and you all have pet wombats, is that true?"

"Depends where you live." I smiled. "I, myself, live just outside Melbourne. I don't often see wild life-but we do have a pet snake and a lizard." I smiled. "Oh, and I have swam with crocodiles before." I smiled. It was technically a lie, okay, maybe it was. But when I swam with crocodiles I was in a cage so it was totally safe.

"Oh whoa." Riker said. "That's super-hot." He smirked and I nodded.

"I suppose so." I said looking in front of me and placing my sunglasses on my head. I looked to my right and saw Ross walk over hand in hand with someone.

"Paisley, this is Laura. My girlfriend." He said sternly.

"Cool. I'm Paisley. Nice to meet you." I smiled. I was going to mention that I babysit kids and they watch Austin and Ally, but I was like, hmmm, better not.