Chapter Two ~ Betting On The Gay boys

The band's oldest lay in bed that afternoon, GD had gone to meet with a YG producer about the music video they were soon releasing. As TOP began to dose off into a dream about that days past events, he heard a knock on the dressing room door.

"Come in!" A worried Taeyang walked in, followed by both Daesung and seungri, both showing the same worried expression.

None of the guys said a word, just threw a phone onto the bed beside TOP. He picked it up and began to read the article, 'GD crushing on TOP?' was the title. He read on, 'It's no surprise that GD may be crushing on fellow band member, TOP, but now he's stopped trying to hide it. Late last GD went on a Twitter spree, favouriting tweets from fans. This is exciting on it's own but one of those tweets read... Okay, I get that GTOP probably isn't real but you can see in their eyes that they mean the world to each other. That's all I have to say.'

TOP smiled lightly but it didn't take him long to figure out why this might be deadly. JiYong can be fragile, he acts tough for others but thing get to him, the boys knew this and YG was always careful with any rumours including the band.

"What are we going to do? Do you think they'll take it down?" TOP looked concerned.

"Doubt it, it's already trending. I just hope Ji hasn't seen it." Seungri noted.

TOP sat up and flung his legs over the side of the bed facing the other three, he rested his elbows on his knees and his head in the palm of his hands. A loud sigh escaped him.

"Uh, Choi?" Taeyang asked, he replied with a 'Yes Tae?' "With the whole Gtop thing, it's okay. They have nothing if you don't feed it. You know you're not together and that's what counts." Taeyang smiled and placed a hand on TOP's shoulder. TOP let out another sigh, but this time it was mixed with a mild laugh.

"Yeah, well about that." Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung stared at the oldest in shock.

"What happened this morning?" Daesung blurted out, TOP sighed and gulped before he started his story.

"When I found Ji he'd been crying because he was too afraid to do the scene. I admitted that I was really looking forward to it and long story short, we made out in the bathrooms." TOP didn't look up or even move his head, he continued to stare at the floor after he spoke. The reaction was almost completely opposite to what he had expected.

"HAND IT OVER! Come on, hand over the money. A bet's a bet!" TOP raised his head as he saw Taeyang dishing out a fifty to Daesung and Seungri.

"Oh right, yeah. We made a bet on when it would happen, Taeyang said after the music video release. We both said before." Seungri chuckled as Daesung did some bouncy dance and pointed enthusiastically at himself and Seungri while chanting 'we know they were gayyy, you thought they were frigid.' Over and over again. Taeyang gave them the evil eye but couldn't keep it up and let his bubbly personality get the best of him.

TOP rose and gave them all a playful punch on the chest. It was at this point that point that they heard the main studio door open. An over joyed GD walked through and met the boy's in the changing room.

"Wow, what's happening in here?" TOP's face lit up as the door opened to reveal the petite singer.

"Sorry, we we're all just talking. How was the meeting, do we know yet?" Taeyang answered, stuffing his wallet into jeans.

"It was okay, I saw Chaelin on the way back though. That could have gone better but other than seeing her face, it was good." He looked over at TOP who was now adjusting his hair and still smiling like an idiot. Though he seemed to grow a little angry at the mention of Chaelin, he could hardly be blamed though. Chaelin was an ex of GD and wasn't remembered fondly between any of the band member's. In fact the boys all seemed to get agitated when GD brought her up.