(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|

Почніть із самого початку

He then looked on and saw Haley and her accomplice enter the room with an emergency light. She's grinning at him.

"Help!! Help!!" Tris started yelling but Haley just continued to laugh.

"No one will hear you, dummy" she uttered before sitting beside him. "Did anyone tell you that you're very pretty?" she asked as she trailed his jawline with her fingers. Tris then started yelling for help again. Haley looked at her accomplice and then nodded.

The muscular dude then handed her a piece of cloth and she stuffed it in his mouth. "Now try screaming" she told him and then laughed.

"Right .. now I'm gonna tell you everything you need to know. You deserve to know the truth , you're gonna die here tonight anyway. This is John by the way .. he's Michael's cousin. So where do I start? oh yeah Luke. That son of a bitch had been getting on my nerves for a few years now. Oh if you read that note your suspicions are right. Luke Hemmings is the reason why his roommate died.

Some said it's an accident, others as suicide but I don't believe it. Michael would never kill himself" Haley uttered as she looked at the ceiling.

That's when it dawned on Tristan, everything that's happening right is a plot of revenge towards Luke.

The blonde haired lad started protesting, Haley then removed the cloth on his mouth and told him that all he can do right now is ask questions. If he calls out for help then John would slit his throat so he couldn't 'scream'.

"No one knew what exactly happened. All they're sure of is that Luke's condition isn't great at the time. Thus making him a perfect suspect. But to me he is the culprit, I knew he envied Michael."

"Who is Michael?" Tris then asked.

"Michael is actually my boyfriend Tristan. Luke killed him"

"I'm sure it's an accident"

"Shut up!" Haley replied and so he did. "Michael would never kill himself. He loves me, he loves me so much. That's why I did not believe it. I knew there's a tension between the two. Luke Hemmings is lucky since his family is a major donor of the hospital. They covered it up Tris ... they covered it up!"

"Oh my God" Tris thought to himself. It's all starting to make sense. How no one wants to talk about the incident, even Dr. Clifford. They were all told not to.

"He is the reason why I was admitted here. I couldn't stand the pain"

"Luke did not kill him, Haley"

"He did! Tristan and he will kill you too. John is a nurse here, he witnessed how dangerous Luke can be. He's useless though, he can't hurt Luke. Once he does then he is good as dead."

"I'm guessing Michael's death is the reason why you're doing this"

"You're right" she replied and then smiled. A knife then came into Tristan's view, and he knew right away that her decision is final. He's gonna kill him to get back at Luke.

"Do you really think that by killing me you would get back at him?"

"Yes! How dumb can you be? He clearly likes you"

"But I don't"

"Fine, I'm going to tell you my real plan. We're going to murder you and pin it on him. He already has a history of killing his roommate, you being his second victim would put him in maximum security. He could even be sent to jail for Michael's sake"

"A revenge plan"

"Yes, don't tell me I did not warn you though. If only you would have requested the transfer then none of this would have happened" Haley uttered. Tris then saw a movement behind them. and acted as if it's nothing, hoping that whoever it is .. it will come to the rescue.