Star Struck

Vas Happenin' Loves!? It's @nataliew255 again... :/

Torturing you guys with another chappie of my writing! Katie's writing a chapter of my fanfic, Back For You.

xxx,

Natalie Horan <3333

READ-

in the last chapter Katie said we lived in Michigan, but were changing it to Florida, like in a made up town outside of Miami.

*****************

Natalie's POV

Is this a dream? No way the boys I spend obsessing every free moment over were walking into this lonely sandwich shop in a small town in Florida.

Sure enough, Niall James Horan walks up to the counter where I stood next to the cash register.

The Irish lad flashed me a perfect smile, showing off his beautiful, once crooked, teeth.

Try not to fangirl, keep it calm, cool, and collective.

He opened his mouth to speak, and the musical, angelic, voice filled my ears, even though he was just ordering a sandwich.

"Did you get that?" He asked, trying not to do that cute laugh of his at my daydreaming.

"Oh, um, ya, sorry." I muttered, redness taking over my face as I covered my cheeks with my hands.

I shouted at Brooke, the girl I work with to work on one of the twenty sandwiches Niall ordered. Brooke stood there, jaw gaping open, staring at THE One Direction sitting in the booth across the counter.

Brooke quickly nodded and her brown eyes still widened at the sight of the perfect boys in front of her. She quickly got to work on the food, and I turned back my gaze to the boy in front of me.

I looked down at my wrists and quickly saw that my 'FUTURE MRS. HORAN' bracelets were wrapped around me.

I tore them off and shoved them into the pockets of my denim short-shorts and in the process my IPhone came tumbling out, landing surprisingly safely on the cold tile floor.

Niall picked up my phone with his large hands and the lock screen lit up, revealing...

My One Direction lock screen.

I groaned loudly, taking the phone into my pocket once again, and looked up to see him smirking.

"So you're a fan?" He asked, and I mentally face-palmed. Now my first impression was being a total klutz, and an over obsessed fangirl. Great. I have practiced so many times what my reaction would be when I met them, and this was the total opposite.

"No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes, I'm a fan." I sighed and handing him the receipt for the sandwiches Brooke recently finished.

Niall left the pen on the counter, and grabbed the large bag, and Thanked me, and gave me a huge, genuine smile, which I returned.

The boys trailed behind Niall, laughing echoing through the nearly empty shoppe.

My eyes turned toward the receipt, and I let out a loud squeal. There was more than just his signature, there was a phone number.

Niall Horan's Phone number.

****************

Hope you enjoyed!

xxx,

Natalie Horan <333 (@nataliew255)