Why?

Swae POV

I got home after playing the game at offset house. Yea me and Nicole stay together officially for now. See ever since the party yesterday its been awfully quiet. Like she been sneaking up on me when I be doing stuff. Like today I was in the fridge getting me something to drink and I closed it seeing her frowning at me with her arms across her chest. She lowkey scared the fuck outta me.

"Um thats not yo juice." She said blocking me from stepping out the kitchen. "So?" I said trying to get out the kitchen. "So? No ain no so." She said still not letting me pass by. "Nicole its just juice, its gone get drank up anyway." I said looking at her drinking my drink. She snatched it out my mouth "So..tell that bitch at the party to buy you some damn juice then." She said walking by pouring some of the juice down the sink. I then reached over and grabbed it, trying to take it away from her. "KHALIF MOVE I AIN BOTHERING YOU NO MORE!!!" she said hollering. "Why is you yelling, all I want is my damn juice." I said calmly at her. "Man move stanka damn. Aww she called me stanka....She ain calk me stanka in forever. "Can I have my juice back bae?" I said looking at her eyes.  She shook her head and looked down crying. O my gosh she is so spoiled. I then let the juice go and wrapped my arms around her pulling her close. She then hugged me around my neck and his her face in my chest. "Baby what's wrong?" I said wanting to know. She start sniffling "Why don't you love me?, Why are you being so distant?" She said being honest...I guess. "I sighed and lifted her head up and picked her up and placed her on the counter. I then start looking at her beautiful face. She was wiping her face with the inside if her shirt. "Khalif can you please answer my questions please?"  She said still wiping her face.  "Iono its just that when I see a pretty face, thick body, or with style. I just go with it fr tho." She start rolling her eyes getting off the counter. "You ain shit Khalif." She said walking in the back. I followed her "At least I'm being honest with yo ass." I said watching her. "It don't fucking matter..you just said when you see a bad bitch you go after it, so that makes me look fucking stupid!!!!!" She said throwing stuff around. "Nicole....I was talking bout you in general see you got a pretty face, a nice round ass that I lobe to grab, and you got fucking style damn!! I'm trynna make us work shidd we've been together for 5 months and we arguing like its 5 years!" I said. She sat on the bed and laid back starting at the ceiling with tears streaming at the sides of her eyes. I walked onto the opposite side of the bed and stared at her. She turned her head having her eyes looking away. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly "I'm sorry mama." I said between kisses. She looked up at me looking into my eyes, and I looked back at her eyes. "Ma I'm sorry." She grabbed my face squeezing my lips together, leaning it towards her face. She then kissed my lips roughly sucking on it making sucking sounds, making it loud. Tbh a Nigga couldn't Fucking breathe fr fr. I then leaned up and start breathing in and out hard. She start laughing covering her mouth looking at me. "Damn Nicole a Nigga couldn't freaking breathe." I said holding my throat. She stared at me chuckling then kissed my lips raising up her head. "I love you Khalif Brown." She said looking at me still. "I love you too Nicole Renée Brown." I said giving her my last name. "Come on." I said getting up. She then got up and put her shoes on quick "Where we going." She said stomping her forces on. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door "We gone have some Bae time today." I said opening the door and pulling it out so she can go out first. She smiled and walked out skipping to the car having her hair bouncing up and down.

Takeoff POV

So I pulled up to the gym where Stacey was suppose to be at. I pulled up seeing her car, so I guess she was inside. I got out the car slamming my door, then I popped the lock and headed towards the door of the gym. I got inside and looked around with my shades on my eyes, searching for her ass. I looked around and I saw her with a girl but it wasnt Kacey. The girl start hitting Stacey ass making it jiggle. I was confused like I hope Stacey ass ain't gay or she even thinking bout me leaving for a girl. Stacey start laughing going back on the treadmill. I nodded my head walking out going back to the car. I got in and wiped my face slightly hoping Stacey wasn't doing that shit. I started the car and pulled back fast, heading to the nearest restaurant cause a Young Nigga was hungry. I pulled up at Wendy's ordering a 20 piece chicken nuggets, some fries with salt, and a large milkshake. I then headed to the house eating my food while driving. I pulled up and got out grabbing my food, locking the doors. I then walked in and went upstairs and start eating my food. I start getting sleepy but I heard the front door slamming hard Asf shaking the damn windows. I reached over for my .45 and clocked it outta safety. Stacey opened the door looking mad. "What the hell wrong with you?" I said putting my .45 away. She kicked her shoes off and took off her jacket and Nike jogging pants. She sighed and for on the bed "I'm tired asfc." She said pulling the blanket over her head. "I wonder why." I said wrapping my food up and setting it on the dresser then getting under the blanket wrapping my arms around Stacey gripping her into me deeply. I start falling asleep quick.