16. Hybrid Reborn

Start from the beginning

The flickering torches hilighted his tanned skin, and gleamed in his chocolate brown eyes. I sighed and turned to face the wall, and he just laughed.

Jeremy and Bonnie decided to grace us with their presence, finally. She looked between me and him in bewilderment.

She smiled. "Tyler, you're back!"

He shook his head, smiling like this was the most hilarious thing on Earth.

"Got the wrong hybrid love."

Bonnie's eyes widened, as Little Gilbert stepped forward to investigate on the matter.

"Klaus?" He asked in wonder.

The boy just nodded, still grinning. "The one and only."

####

Abby's POV:

Elijah sat up, buttoning his shirt, and running his hands through his leave-embedded hair. I chuckled at the sight, and he raised an eyebrow.

"I think you might want to look at yourself before judging right now Abby."

I rolled my eyes. I didn't care. I gave him a hand up, before getting fully dressed myself. and making myself presentable for whatever lies ahead of us in those caves.

We started walking, hand in hand, before realising how dark it was getting. How long had we taken in those woods? I looked over at him and nodded, so we instantly started sprinting.

We strolled into the old Lockwood estate to find Caroline, Jeremy, Bonnie, and Tyler all looking at us with angry faces. Well, not Tyler. He just looked amused.

The blonde launched at us. "Where were you? I asked you to come here hours ago! Oh well. Now at least I can tell you what has happened. Hybrid. Explain."

Tyler turned around, staring into Elijah's eyes. "Hello brother."

I could feel his hand tighten around mine, as both of our eyes widened in disbelief. Klaus was dead. Truly dead. How could he be back, and in Tyler Lockwood's body.

Elijah stuttered. "Kl-klaus? What, why are you in Tyler's body? How are you alive?"

The other Mikaelson sighed. "I needed somebody to travel back through, and I thought, hey, why not the mayor's son."

It sure was weird hearing Klaus talk through Tyler's voice. I almost laughed had the scene not been so crazy.

Caroline sighed. "He let me kiss him, for ages, and until he called me love multiple times, I didn't work out it was even him."

Klaus grinned. "Yes. And now. I need the witch to transfer me back into my body."

Bonnie shook her head stubbornly. "Never."

Klaus smirked. He reached his arm out, then protruded his werewolf claws. In a flash he reached into Tyler's chest, screaming in agony.

Caroline yelped. "What are you doing!"

Klaus whipped his head around. "Ripping Tyler's heart out. I'll jump into someone else. Maybe you." He glared at Jeremy.

Caroline cried out. "Omg stop, stop!"

Blood was starting to pour from Tyler's chest, a gaping wound appearing.

Jeremy scowled. "He needs a witch to do that."

"What makes you think I don't have one. Or ten?" Klaus shot back.

He turned to Bonnie. Her eyebrows furrowed. "Pick Bonnie. You. Or Tyler."

He ripped into the heart further. Me and Elijah just stood there dumbstruck, watching this whole scene.

Caroline cried. "Stop please, you're killing him!"

"Fine, fine I'll do it!" Bonnie yelled out. "Just stop!"

Klaus looked down at his chest, then yanked his claws out. He huffed, exhausted. "Good."

He looked over at us. "Let's begin."

####

Elijah's POV:

I was glad my brother was back, even if his ways were a tad brutal. By the time Bonnie had transferred him back into his body, he was grinning, and came over to give me a brotherly hug.

"Good to see you, broth-a."

I smiled back. "You have caused us much grief."

Abby came up beside me, gripping my hand. She nodded at Klaus. "Welcome back."

He smiled, before turning around, and zipping away, obviously catching up on all his 'errands' he had missed while he was dead.

We went back to the house, chatting on the way. Abby frowned.

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Somehow deep down, I knew my brother had his ways of returning, I just didn't know how."

"I'm sure he's up to something again. He was so eager to leave just then."

I nodded. "Whatever it is, I can be sure this is only the beginning."

The sun was setting, a full moon tonight, and in the distance, you could make out the faint howling, of a hybrid coming back to life.

----------------------------------------------------

Hiiii guyssss :)

Yay, Klaus back to life! I followed the lines from the story, and it was weird because the witch part didn't really make sense?

But anyway, I hope you liked it!

VOTEEEEEE IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS XXXX

READ MY OTHER BOOK 'LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS- A KOL MIKAELSON LOVE STORY.'

Comment your thoughts on both books :)

LOVE YOU ALLL XXXX