HIS POV

"King, Our people in the west of Mt.Owe had seen two suspicious people and they have also seen a dead corpses of animals in the forest."

I look at him. What an ugly creature " Who are them" it's a statement and it's not an option while wearing-my-poker-face-look. tsk, It's so easy to know what they are and who they are

He gulp "Hehehe. I t-think it's t-the V-varghuf, king" obviously, I got up and went to the window to look at the students who talking to each other happily and I spoke " We are going to Mt.Owe and eliminate those two fvcking varghuf. Before the fvcking people will know it, before they know that the vampire is true."

"As in, now na. King?" He said "tch. Obviously, Steve" I lazily said "Leave" I added

He's not moving and remain standing "Bestfriend? Hindi na kita tatawagin na 'KING'. Nakakaasiwa! Tsaka Ethan kasama ba ako as pagpunta as Mt.Owe? Hehehe" sabi niya habang nakamot ng batok. It really hard to say, but yeah he is my very best friend Nixon Stevenson the childish and the most ugly vampire in the universe

"Who told you to call me 'KING' in the first place. Tch, yeah. You will coming with me together Amanda and Ray"

"Whaaaa.Talaga kasama si Icey ,my love~~" he said dreamingly "Fvcktard, will you fvcking leave my office, moron"

"Sabi ko nga lalabas na po ako, sungit naman. Dinaig po yung babae my regla." I just shook my head in annoyance.That bastard is so childish. But still he respect me a lot as there king and as his friend.

No one this obey me, No one this obey my rules. Because my word is Powerful, I am powerful.
I am Dark Ethan Roewe. I am there Vampire King, the last Pure Blood. I am the last succesor of King Vladimir my great great grandfather.

-

" You're so clingy and it's annoying" Amanda said wearing her poker face look "But wifey~~ ba ka mawala ka o ba ka madulas ka! Ayaw ko masaktan ka o magalusan ka." Steven always like that when it comes to amanda. Possessive and Protective, ayaw niya may humahawak kay amanda maliban sa amin na kaibigan niya.

"Stop flirting" Ray said while reading a pocketbook. You're right he was reading while walking to our destination. He is Miko Ray Cruz the cold geek and Ice Amanda Reeve the cold girl and the wife to be of nixon.

"We're not flirting. I'm just concern with my wifeyyy~~ isn't that sweet?" Sabi niya habang sinusundot sa tagiliran so Ice "Whatever" Ice said while rolling his eyes

"Nosy"

After I said the word they don't speak. Ofcourse they will stop to speak because they don't want to see my other side of me. This is what I want quite.

"Ray, go to the west" I command

"You amanda go to the east and you steve go to the south,I take north. If you see a suspicious person. Track me immediately. Understand?"

"Yes king"they said in unison then leave

I ran to the north. When I get there I stopped and close my eyes feeling if someone watching me.

'Found you, bastard'

I open my eyes and turn it to silver with touch of red orbs. I look at his place and smirk. Shock was written in his whole face, what did he think? I can't see him because of his invisibility power. Huh, don't underestimate a pure blood and the king of vampire. He run quickly just to escape at me.

'You can run but you can't escape at me'

I quickly run to catch him immediately.

We pure blood vampires can increased our sense and ability but sadly I am the only pureblood left. In short I am the only vampire that can increased my sense and ability. Pure blood vampire is the most powerful vampire in the society. I dominate the vampire world. I am there god and there king.

I am one meters away from him when I on my track.

I sniffed

Something is wrong. I smelled something. A scent of human blood.

Shit!

A mother fvcker human. This mean danger.

I quickly run and follow the scent and there I see her I step forward so she might see me. But I stopped on my track again. I saw the fvcking varghuf while looking intently to his prey (her) . I hide in the huge golden tree. So, they can't see me.

" Sino yan?" She said furiously.Feisty

After she said that the varghuf show to her "Good Evening milady, what are you doing in the middle of the night in this forest?"

"Hehehe, Kuya nawawala kasi ako ?" Fvck how can she laugh on that state " astig naman ng mata niyo. Nakacontact lenses po ba kayo" she added

"Are you trying to make me laugh?"

"Eeh. Hindi po?" Stupid

"Bitch. Any last word?"

"You're a Vampire?" Obviously

"Expect the unexpected right? Yes, we Vampire is really exsist, since King Vladimir successor."

I yawned

"Sad to say sweetheart it's not a dream" I ready myself to attack "Napabango talaga ng dugo mo. Ano kaya lasa nito? I can't control this anymore"

Before he reach her neck. I quickly grab him and get his heart to his chest.

The pouring rain I cannot see before one
Put it all to the side, wishing, hoping to not walk there
Difficulty stabding, trembling horribly like on the edge
Of a cliff
Folding my small two hands to pray

Ordinary vampire are easily to die you just need to stole his heart and he will surely turn to ashes or shot them a silver bullet directly in the head or heart.

Neither a tear comes down
Crying, not being able to be me

She gulp "Are you gonna kill me?" I ignore what she say. I walked toqard her

Our seperation is but dream, I will know it's hanging there
Why is it so hard to wake up

Nung makalapit ako sa kanya she immidiately close her eyes. I stroked her hair to show that I will not hurt her to show that she's in the good hand.

'Ayan na. Gagawin niya na ako hapunan niya.'I read her thought

I just smirked secretly"Tch. Silly I won't eat you" after saying that she immidiately open her eyes

I close the distance between us so I can see her face clearly. She have a straight eyebrows that really suit her, a tiny pointed nose, a tender hazel brown orbs, she also have a charcoal hair that suit with heart face and she also have a pink kissable lips. And her neck.. Fvck impossible!

I raised my head and look directly into her eyes "But in one condition" I coldly said controlling my emotion. "What condition"

"I will tell you in the right time. And please don't be afraid to me. I will never hurt you. I am willing to help you how to ger back to your camp, safely"

"Really"

"Yes, don't tell to anyone that we vampire exists or I will haunt you." I seriously say while examine her face

I sigh. If this is the only thing to do, so be it "Is that so, before I took you home. Let seal our promise in a kiss" before she protest I kissed her in the lips immediately

Before she fell in the group, I wrap my arms in her waist

I whisper "Je t'aime, Light"

The Vampire KissesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara