Tears, Friendship And Love

Hiya, I'm Lucy. I'm currently 18 years old. I live happily with my Mum, Dad and Brother. In a few weeks time I was going to be attending 'Radio Ones Big Weekend' with a few of my closest friends. We all loved music. You could say we had a passion for it. One of my faviroute rappers was Dizzee Rascal he made me laugh but most importantly his songs made me have a good time.

I collapsed on to my bed in a gaze. Thinking about the weekend with all my 'galz.' Just then my phone rang and made me jump.

"Hello." I said. Picking up the phone.

"Hey Lucy, guess what!?" My best friend Taylor shouted down the phone.

"What? What? What!?" I screeched back to her.

"One Direction are gonna be at Radio Ones Big Weekend!" She basicly screamed.

"Omg! Your kidding?" I laughed.

"No, Luce I ain't kidding!" She replied.

"I'm gobsmacked!" I said, jumping around my room.

"I know totally amazing!" Taylor gasped.

"Well Tay, I'd love to chat but I've still got packing to do." I sighed down my iphone 5.

"Ok Luce, see ya soon." She said in her normal voice now that she had calmed down from all the excitment.

"Bye Tay." I said my final words before hanging up and slaming my phone down on my desk.

"Eekkk!" I laughed excitedly jumping about madly.

"Lucy, if thats you, stop juming." Mum demanded.

"Oh, sorry Mum." I apologised.

I pulled my big rucksack out from under the bed. Big enough for all my things. I then walked over to my chest of draws and opened the draw. I flicked through all my tops and leggings.

"What to wear. What to wear." I murrmered to myself.

"Aha, sexy but casual." I said to mysef walking over to the mirror with my peachy skater skirt.

"Ooh and this." I said pinching the side of my American lips tee-shirt and whiping it in front of my chest and pouting.

After a while I had finally finished packing and I buckled up the little bag full of my clothes and beauty products for the weekend. I was really excited. We were going to see so many good artists and One Direction were going to be hanging around! What more could an 18 year old want. I ran down the stairs, my head still in the clouds I ran in to my brother.

"Watch it Sam." I shouted at my older brother.

"Erm it was you who walked in to me." I brushed past Sam and walked in to the kitchen to see Mum and Dad sat on stools at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Hey Mum, hey Dad." I smiled opening the frige.

"Hey hunny, have you packed for the weekend?" Mum asked.

"Yeah, just finished actually." I peered in to the frige looking at all the junk.

"Sweetie you go run yourself a hot bath and I'll order you your favourite pizza." My Dad grabbed the phone and began to dial. I mouthed 'thankyou' to my Dad and ran upstairs to run a bath.

I twisted the knobs and the hot steaming water poured through the tap and filled the empty bath. Then I added some cold water to even it out a little. Soon enough the bath looked ready for me to get in and have a nice soak. I took off all my clothes and gracefully got in to the bath.

"Aha." I sighed. The warmth was soothing all my worries and all my stress.