Story 2- Princess the Stubborn Pikachu

It's been a few months since Brownie been captured. Brownie was getting used to her new owner, and knew who the Pikachu was. The trainers name was Sazuki. The pikachus name was Princess.

Princess was pretty stubborn. She would want her food on an exact spot of her food dish or she wouldn't eat it. She would want to smell good before she goes out for battle. And she wanted a nice gold collar and earrings and a tail ring.

Brownie wondered how Sazuki could stand Princess and her stubbornness. Sazuki had actually another Eevee named Pearl. Sazuki planned on evolving Pearl as a Espeon. Brownie was jealous about this and wanted to evolve too.

After awhile Sazuki captured three more eevees named Lighting, Flare, and Ribbon. Sazuki was evolving Lightning to a Jolteon, Flare a Flareon, and Ribbon a Sylveon. Brownie thought she would never evolve.

Meanwhile Princess began bossing the eevees, including Brownie. " How can that good of a trainer evolve you fur balls." Says Princess with a stubborn look on her face. " I doubt she takes care of herself". Brownie wanted to tackle Princess badly.

Brownie was seeing Sazuki more frustrated everyday. Brownie decided to look for her, the others following her, including Princess. " Why do you care is she's frustrated. It's not our problem." Says Princess. " It is so!" Says Brownie with anger, " If you don't care leave why don't you!!". Princess was shocked, but with a single spark coming from her pink cheeks, she walked off.

Brownie was in Sazuki's room. She hopped on the bed to see a tear faced Sazuki. Brownie licked her and stayed beside her till midnight. Petting Brownie, Sazuki says in a soft voice, " I'm glad I captured you ."