(22) "Suppressed"

Beginne am Anfang

 "He asked me where I am and so I said here at your place"

 "Fuck you! Why would you say you're here?"

 "He's miserable Victoria, he's in pain .. I can feel it"

 "Pain? already? He still doesn't know who she is for crying out loud"

 "Maybe it's time to tell him. It seems that Erica won't be leaving anytime soon"

 "Then I guess we have no choice. Call Brad and I'll talk to James's parents"

 "Alright" Connor replied and so he did.

---

"What?" Brad asked Connor through the phone.

 "Where are you?"

 "I'm driving Erica home, why?' the curly haired lad replied and then looked at the devastated young girl sitting on his side.

 "Bring her here ... were at Victoria's house"

 "Why?"

 "James is demanding answers" Connor replied. "Alright" Brad answered and then ended the call. "Are you ready to talk to him?" he then asked Erica.

 "James?"

 "Yeah"

 "When?"

 "Now" the curly haired lad replied as he made a U-turn to Victoria's house. They reached her place after 15 minutes, Brad then saw James's car. "Be ready for anything alright?" Brad asked and so the young girl nodded. They got out of his car and went inside Victoria's house.

 "They're here" Victoria told others after meeting Brad and Erica. The curly haired lad went to the living room and saw the entire McVey family sitting on the couch. He, Erica, Victoria and Connor then sat on the sofa.

 "Now. Talk" James uttered and then looked at them. Brad took a deep breath, he has a feeling it won't go down well.

---

"One more week" Tris thought to himself. He only has one more week to spend here and he can finally be with Brad again. But before that can happen, he first needs to acquire the answers to his questions. It's past 2 am when he sneaked out of his room and walked onto the lobby.

 There are only a couple of nurses in duty, the others are probably sleeping. The blonde haired lad then heard footsteps coming to his direction and so he hid in one of the janitor's rooms. He is thankful though that he is wearing sweatpants, since it's literally freezing cold in the ward.

 After a few minutes, Tris got out of the room and started heading towards the office at the end of the hallway. He used a hairpin to open the door. "I knew this would come in handy" he thought to himself, remembering the times he used to pick locks back in the day.

 As soon as he got inside, he carefully closed the door but didn't lock it.  Tris looked around but did not see any cabinet or drawers that would fit all the medical files of the patients in this ward. He then searched for a few moments before noticing another door.

 Much to his surprise, the door is not locked. As soon as he got inside, he closed the door and turned on the lights. There he saw rows of cabinets and drawers.  He then searched for the files that are under the letter 'H'.

 "Luke Hemmings ... " he mouthed while reading the names on the folder. It took him about five minutes to find his roommate's file. He quickly pulled it out and opened it. Tris then started reading information about the gorgeous faced Luke.

 Luke Hemmings have been in and out of Blake Hospital for the past five years. He's being treated for a lot of mental conditions. Tris then turned another page and saw an incident that's been associated with him. This must be his secret.

 There was a long note that Tris did not bother read, he just went straight to the bottom and saw a line that says "Rule this out as a suicide instead".  "They're really covering up something" he thought to himself and went up to read the starting line of the note. Allegedly, Luke's former roommate from two years ago died suspiciously.

 "Fell from the rooftop" another line indicated.

 "Pushed" , "Denied" , Sneaked" those are some of the words he can make out of the almost terrible handwriting.  "Luke pushed someone off the building?" Tris asked in a whispering manner. His heart dropped, he can't believe he can do such thing.

 "I really hate people who sneak around. You could have just asked me again you know" Tris dropped the folder after hearing the familiar voice. His hands are shaking as he slowly turned around.

 "I guess I'm gonna have to kill you now"

---

That's it for this chapter guys ^^ what do you think ? please vote and comment :D

 and yes the next chapter is the HALLOWEEN CHAPTER . I think you know what kind of shit will go down , but there's still a twist that you shouldn't miss ;)