Zianourry~Cold winter

Start from the beginning

When Harry gets back he sees that Zayn has met the stranger too. He is looking at the unconscious lad in our sofa. I drape the blankets over him. Actually he looks kinda cute. 

Wait... Are that... fox ears.

"Liam! He's a hybrid!" Harry calls out when he realizes what the ears mean.

"Yes." Liam says calm and then he explain how they found him. 

When he finishes his story everyone looks at the hybrid. He looks a lot better now. The color has returned to his face and a slight red blush is covering his cheeks. 

And then he opens his eyes.

~Louis' POV~

I open my eyes and the first thing I notice is the warmth that surrounds me. When I look down I see blankets over my body. Then I look up and see four strangers stare at me. I get scared and whimper.

Who are they? Where am I? 

Questions run through my mind as I back up as far as possible in the couch.

One of the boys jumps up and walks closer to me. "No! Don't be scared! We won't hurt you!" He has curly brown hair and an honest look in his eyes. It tells me that he's telling me the truth. 

That's a weird fact about myself. I can see it when someone lies or speaks the truth. And I'm always right. That's why I trust the green eyed lad in front of me.

Slowly I relax again.

A silence fills the room for a few minutes before the one with the short brow hair speaks up. "I bed you must be hungry. Let me get you some food." Then he starts up and walks to what I assume is the kitchen.

I have a feeling that my time here will be a good time.

~*~Three weeks later~*~

~Louis' POV~

Three weeks have past since I woke up on the couch. I learned a lot about the lads. They are really nice to me and don't treat me like a sex slave or pet. They act to me like I'm human. Like I'm one of them. 

They really are trying to befriend me and I'm grate full for that. I never thought that there would be humans who are threatening hybrids good. 

I didn't talk to them just yet, but I'm trying to gatter my courage. I want to be able to speak with them. I trust them with my whole heart. And it would be useful if they know my name. They are calling me Tod. 

I'm sitting in my bedroom when the lads come in. 

"Hey Tod!" Niall says excitedly and plops down on the bed beside me. "What do you want to do today? We could learn you how to cook. Or we could prank random people we see on the street." 

"Niall! Give the poor boy a chance to think will you. You will scare Tod!" Zayn says and laughs at the blonds actions.

"Louis." I say. Audible gasps go through the room. Everyone is starring surprised at me know. 

"W-What?" Harry asks. His mouth is still hanging open widely. It's actually a funny sight. I giggle and repeat what I said.

"Louis. Name not Tod. Name Louis." I say. 

Liam is the first to unfreeze and smiles. "You can talk! That's amazing!" He says and hugs me.

"We go to park?" I ask then. Niall frowns and then he remembers what he asked earlier today.

"Ohw, yeah that's okay. Let's go!" He says and stands up from the bed, ready to storm out of the room.

"Wait!" I yell. I still want to say something to them. Everyone stops with leaving and turns back to me.

"Want to say thank you. You treat Louis right. No rape. Good food. Thank you." I say and look at each of them so they can see that I'm honest.

Then all of tgem smile. "Groupshug!" I hear Harry yell and suddenly I'm in the middle of one of their group hugs.

And that was the start of a good day. One of the many that will follow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was it. I want you to know that I'm going to do all the request but it might take a while. I have exams and won't be able to update.

Anyway, for the pick in the side. It's my homework! I looked away for a few moments and when I looked back my friend had drawn all over it. I still had to hand it in. Ohw and my food was gone too. Thank you carrotangel!!!!

This is dedicated to Lissi_xx. She's an amazing writer too, so go check out her stories too!!!

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

thank you for reading and stuff

xx Lisa xx