1 Coin

"Fuck you old man! Get out of my property!" I screamed as a man who looked like 52 jumped over the fence of my family's house and tried to get my 7 year old sister to come with him. Dad wasn't home and so was Mom. Dad was a rich business man and Mom was in the clothesline business. He was 40 and she was 38. He had the color dirty blonde for hair while she had the color of coffee beans. He could charm all the ladies who set eyes on him and she could make the men do whatever she wanted them to do. They were powerful humans.

Sia, the sunshine in the family was 7, loved everything that came along her path, from cockroaches to tarantulas, to moths to butterflies, to worms to snakes, to fish to sharks, to the ape family to humans, good or bad. Everyone who knew her knew that. She was a innocent as a feather and as strong as steel. Dad and Mom bought anything she wanted because it was rare for her to ask for anything compared to other kids in her class. She went to 1st grade as she was born with the mind of a math genius, which was her greatest skill, compared to my skill, which was the strengths of playing a variety of sports.

And I was 19, a miniature version of my father, with the icy eyes of my mother that locked the girls' hearts. Dad called me the money maker, while mom called me the wise one. The only problem was that I didn't want to be like them. Powerful, mind-controlling, going insane for the tiniest mistakes in the businesses. I want to have friends, live in the rural area, and meet a special someone whom I'll spend the rest of my life with.

This family sounds perfect, but it had its faults. The most tragic one was becoming broke.