Chapter 6; Nika

Miah's POV
The breeze bristled against the autumn leaves as I sprinted through the thick undergrowth and trees. Going for runs in the woods always helps me clear my mind after a bit of my Italian ranting and fuming. But hey, you can't blame me, everybody knows to never mess with the biggest Werecat alpha in the worlds food. Jack must have a death wish for stealing my food. I turned abruptly and sprinted back to the pack house because I was getting thirsty. Stardust whimpered as I thought this
Noooo, let's run some more I don't wanna go back. Stardust whined to me. Well to bad sucker I am thirsty and want to see my mate. Hahaha! I thought out.

As I entered the pack house I was engulfed into strong arms and was overwhelmed by the pleasant smell of my mate. Ahhhh, I could stay like this all day. I smiled and melted into his strong body as he lightly chuckled at my reaction.
"You scared me, baby. I thought you left me. I was so worried about you. What if someone took you, I mean you are the biggest and strongest Werecat in the world I mean in your cat form they could ha-" I cut my mates cute rambling by smashing my lips to his.
He was shocked at first but soon his lips started to move against mine and mold together, I smiled through the the kiss and bit on his bottom lip. A slight growl came from the back of Jack's throat and I smirked at him. He licked my bottom lip, silently asking for entrance. But I denied. He groaned and tickled my sides causing me to gasp and he chose that as a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. He massaged my mouth with his tongue as we fought for dominance. He won and the kiss got more heated. I moaned and he trailed licks and kisses down my jaw and collarbone. He stopped at the crook of my neck and licked and sucked there. I moaned some more and leant my head back, allowing more access for him. I slipped my hands under his t-shirt and felt his strong abs under my hands. I smirked and broke away.
"Wow" was all I could pronounce. He nodded in agreement. Hmmm, that was nice. I thought to myself. I grinned and walked to the coach, sitting down and turning on the TV as The mSimpsons turned on. I smiled some more and watched in silence. Jack came and sat beside me and I laid my head in his lap as he played with my hair. I slowly felt myself slipping into darkness before I completely fell into a peaceful sleep.

_________*__________*__________2 hours later

I woke up to the smell of pancakes wafting though the pack house. I smiled and walked to the kitchen doors, there in all its glory was a stack of three fluffy golden pancakes in maple syrup and strawberries. My mouth watered at the delicious sight of the food. I rushed to the table and took a massive bite of the pancakes. I moaned at the fluffy texture and the sweet flavour, it melted in my mouth and I smiled unintentionally. That is when I noticed the bright yellow sticky note next to the plate.
Dear Miah,
These pancakes were made for you, hope you enjoy them! Meet me in the centre of the forest on the left hand side of the willow lake. Enjoy,
Lots of love,
~J.
I smiled at the note and decided to go for a run to the willow lake. I ran up the wooden stairs and packed a bag of clothes because my clothes will get ripped when I change. I ran down and lunged into my cat form. I smirked at my tough and big reflection and ran out the oak door. My nerves were getting the best of me as I ran towards willow lake. I stopped behind my favourite willow tree and changed into human form and placed on my smooth and flow-y sky blue dress. I smiled and walked the rest of the way to the willow lake.
As I came towards the lake I saw Jack standing to the side with a royal blue and white box in his arms. I smiled at him and skipped-yes I skipped- towards him. He hugged me best he could with a box in his arms and grinned down at me.
"What's up with the box?" I asked cautiously at him. He smiled again.
"Why don't you see for yourself?" He commented back at me. He handed me the box and I carefully undid the white ribbon. I gasped when I lifted the royal blue lid. Inside was the most beautiful, fluffy and cute looking snow leopard cub in the world I have ever laid eyes on. She-haven't found a name for her yet- was a Snow White with coal black markings and piercing emerald green eyes. I smiled at her and then up at Jack. I pecked his lips quickly
"This is the best gift ever. Thank you so much Jack!" I exclaimed at him excitedly. He grinned goofily at me-
"Well I figured that I may not always be with you, since you are the big alpha of all Werecats so I thought I would buy you something you can remember me by and be protected with" he told me. I had the biggest grin on my face you would think my jaw was gonna unhinge itself.
"I'm going to name her Nika (A/N pronounced nee-ka) because it is a beautiful and unique name just like her." I smiled down at Nika and she purred as I petted her soft fur behind her ears. I grinned and took her in my arms as Stardust cooed and 'awwwed ' at Nika. Nika fit perfectly in my arms as she nuzzled had tiny nose into my neck. Jack stood next to me, grinning as I exchanged greetings and hellos to my new favourite thing in the world-besides Jack. Me and Jack walked hand in hand back to the pack house with Nika bounding along in the long grass and autumn leaves. I smiled warmly at her and at Jack as we walked peacefully back to the pack house across the forest. Perfect end to a perfect day I thought as I grabbed Nika in my arms and walked her up to mine and Jacks room as I set her down in a makeshift bed-which is on my bed-and pulled her into my side as Jack did the same to me. I sighed happily as I watched Nika settle down in my arms and fall asleep purring softly. Soon I did the same in Jacks arms as darkness took over and I fell into a happy sleep filled with Nika and Jack dreams.

~~~¥~~~¥~~~¥~~~
Hope you enjoyed this long chapter
Thank you
Lucky out 😉