Little Angle

Nicki •

" Thanks For Coming Out Miami ! Love You Barbs ! " I Shouted Into The Pink , Sparkly Mic . I Was Doing A Quick, Last Minute Concert Here In Miami . I Surely Didn't Mind Though . I Love My Barbs &' Kens .

I Walked Off The Stage &' Meek Was Standing There Smiling . I Smiled Showing My Deep Dimples , Kissing His Cheek With My Arms Around His Neck .

" Get Ready To Go Baby " He Pecked My Lips Before Letting Go , I Walked To My Dressing Room . After Packing Up &' Saying Bye To My Team , Me &' Meek Were On Our Way To Our Home Here In Miami .

As Meek Drove On The Empty Highway , I Seen What Looked Like A Small Little Animal By The Side In The Road . As We Got Closer It Looked Like A Little Girl . I Gasp .

" Meek Pull Over " I Touched His Arm . He Quickly Pulled Over . It Was Kinda Chilly Out . Usually It's Hot During The Day But Cold At Night .

I Wrapped My Jacket Around Me Getting Out The Car . As I Ran Over To The Little Girl , Meek Followed .

" Omg Meek " I Put My Hand Over My Mouth. The Little Girls Chest Went Up &' Down Slowly . She Was In Nothing Some Dora Pajamas &' No Shoes. I Walked A Little Closer Noticing She Was Bleeding . I Didn't Know What To Do .

" Here Baby " I Looked Behind Me To See Meek Handing Me ,My Blanket .

I Grabbed It, Putting It Around Her .

" Let's Take Her To The Hospital ." As I Carried Her Little Body To The Truck . As I Held Her I Felt The Blood On My Hand . I Ignored The Feeling As Meek Drove To The Nearest Hospital Which Was 10 Minutes Away .

We Sat In The Waiting Room Waiting For The Doctor To Come &' Tell Hs This Little Girl Was Okay . We Didn't Even Know This Little Girl &' Meek Was Worried Sick About Her . I Was Worried To But ... Not As Much . Yeah She's Hurt But , I Don't Even Know Her .

" Hi Were You The Couple Who Found The Little Girl ?" A Very Pretty Nurse Came &' Asked Us . We Nodded With Small Smiles . She Smiled Back .

" She's Awake &' She Won't Say A Thing Unless She Speaks To The People Who Found &' Helped Her " She Smiled , We Nodded.

" I'll Show You The Way " The Nurse Led Us To The Room Where The Little Girl Was she Was Playing With Her Fingers .

" Hi Little One !" The Energetic Nurse Cheesed At Her . The Little Girl Looked At Her With a Straight Face Before Looking At Meek &' Me &' Smiling . I Smiled Back &' Walked Toward Her .

" Hi Little LadyBug " I Smiled &' Touched Her Curly Wild Hair .

"Hi " She Smiled Shyly

" What's Your Name Sweetie ?" I Asked her .

" Ninnoni (Niy -Non -Nee ) " I Smiled At Her Beautiful Name . She Was Beautiful Period .

" Well I'm Onika &' This Is Robert . We Found You On The HighWay " I Looked Behind Me At Meek . He Smiled Down At Her . She Looked At The Both Of Us Smiling .

" Thank You Soo So Much . " She Smiled &' Looked In Our Eyes With Her Beautiful Light Brown Eyes Sparkling In The Light .

" It Was No Problem SweetHeart . " Meek Touched Her Small Hand .

" Why Were You On The Highway ? " I Asked , Her Beautiful Smile Dropped .

" I Don't Know " She Whispered Looking Away . Meek Softly Grabbed Her Chin .

" You Can Tell Us " She Looked At Meek , Than Me . I Gave Her A Reassuring Smile .

" My Daddy Hit Me With His Car Hard But Not To Hard . My Mommy Said She Couldn't Raise Me But She Loved Me ." She Looked At Me. I Looked At Meek a Few Minutes Before Sighing .

" I'm S-"

" Ahhhh Little Ones Talking " I'm Guessing The Doctor Walked in .

I Smiled Slightly As Meek Rubbed His Thumb Over Ninnoni's Hand .

" Hi I'm Doctor Maxwell , Are You Mom &' Dad ?" He Asked .

" No " I Answered .

" Do You Know How She Got Hit ?" he Asked With A Clipboard In His Hand .

" She Told Us Her Parents " Meek Looked At Her For A Second Before Back Up At Dr.Maxwell .

" Well She's Surprisingly Is Okay . She Does Have A Cut On Her Side But Bruising On Her Legs &' Stomach . They Should Heal Jus Fine &' She Should Be Careful Of Her Side . "

" So Where Will She Be Going After We Leave ?" Meek Asked , I Was Looking Between Dr.Maxwell &' Meek As They Talked .

" You Could Try &' Go To The Police &' Report It Before They Find Out From The Hospital Or We Would Have To Keep Her &' She Will Be Put into The System By Policemen Them Selves . " He Spoke . I Sighed Ss Meek Shook His Head Looking At Ninnoni Who Paid No Attention .

" Nic Can We Jus Keep Her For The Night &' Go Report It In The Morning ?" I Looked At Him For A Second . I Sighed Once Again .

" Okay But Meek , We Can keep Her . We Have Tight Schedule As It Is " I Told Him . The Doctor Gave Us Her Discharge Papers Along With Some Prescriptions For Her Pain Medicine .

Once Meek Was Done Signing The Papers &' I Got Ninnonie Ready We Were Once Agin On The High Way To Our Home .

" Ms.Onika Where Are You Guys Taking Me ?" Noni Asked As She Laid On Me In The Back Seat . Meek Looked In The Mirror At Us .

"Your Gonna Be Staying With Us For The Night . " I Finger Combed Through Her Beautifully Soft Hair . She Nodded &' Looked At Her Hands .

" How Old Are You Noni ? " She Looked At Me Once Again .

" 4 " She Smiled &' Held Up 4Fingers . I Smiled &' Looked Out The Window .

" Who Old Are You Ms . Onika ? " She Played With My  Hands .

" I'm 30 Buh You Know It's Rude To Ask Adults How Old They Are " I Giggled As I Tapped Her Nose .

" Oh ... How Old Are You Mr . Robert ?" I Laughed As Meek Did too .

" I'm The Same Age As Ms . Onika " He Smiled As We Pulled Up To The House .

" That's Cool ." She Sat Up Slowly .

After Getting In The House , &' Laying Noni Down In The Guest Room Me &' Meek Sat Down Stairs &' Talked .

" Can I Ask You Something Nic ?" Meek Drank From His Water Bottle Looking At Me .

" You Jus Did ... But Yeah " I Sat Down Next To Him .

" You Think We Could Adopt Ninnoni ? " I Sat There For A Minute Before Giving Him My Answer .