Krattcest

Chris deftly twirls the screwdriver into the communicator of the Amphapod, sending angry whites sparks in every direction as the safety machine quickly dies. Martin gives him a quick thumbs-up; he's excited to try something new, and he can't wait to start.

Chris jabs the communicator a few more times, just to be sure, then throws the screwdriver under the passenger seat. With a flirtatious lift of his shoulder and a seductive grin, he wraps his hand around the suggestive joystick and starts the underwater vehicle. "Let's go," he murmurs huskily. Martin bites his lip and sits Indian-style next to Chris's seat, his eyes lighting up as he discovers Chris's lap is perfect for resting his chin on.

"We don't have to go too deep," Martin says impatiently, sending pleasant vibrations through Chris's wetsuit-covered crotch.

"We can't get caught," Chris mumbles, anxiously peering into the dark water while stroking Martin's blonde hair. "You know that." 

Martin pouts and rubs his cheek along Chris's thigh. "But I want you now," he whines, looking pitifully up at his younger brother. 

Chris grits his teeth as he hardens slightly. "I know," he replies in his best soothing voice. "Just a bit deeper."

Martin leaps up, startling Chris enough that he lets go of his tantalizing joystick. He stands in front of his brother, pins the thinner man against the seat, and kisses him.

"You know what? We've gone deep enough," Chris mutters. He marvels at the sight of the wetsuit clinging to Martin's moderate physique. "Damn, you look good."

"Look at you," Martin rumbles lustily. "If it weren't for that damned wetsuit...I coulda held out for a little longer." He cups the back of Chris's neck, presses his face into his chest, and trails ghost-kisses down to his belly-button. His tongue darts out to lick the smooth material before he pushes Chris back, sits on his lap, and moans loudly into the brunette's chest. "Maybe."

Chris moans with him and grinds against his brother, pulling strongly at the blond's hips. Martin tilts his head back with a noise of throaty pleasure and clutches his shoulders in an effort to get them even closer. Chris takes the opportunity to attack the tender skin of his brother's throat, kissing and nipping at it harshly.

"No marks," Martin scolds. He buries his face into Chris's shoulder and bites it. "Except the ones I leave. You're mine," he growls possessively. Chris sighs a content reply, allowing Martin to suck at his throat. 

The blond inhales the scent of his brother and pauses briefly to stare down at him; God, he loved him, more than he loved their sex, which was more than a lot. Cute, smart, funny....gay. Aviva would be so disappointed, Martin decides with a chuckle. Too bad. Chris belongs to him and him only.

"Stop looking at me like that," Chris mutters, blushing a little. "Like I'm a grand prize or something."

"You are," Martin whispers. "You're my grand prize."

Chris closes his eyes, and Martin kisses the thin lids before gently rubbing his thumb up and down Chris's hard shaft. Chris bucks into his hand, a smile forming on his face. "You're too good," he hisses. He grasps Martin's arms, digging his nails in as he thrusts without immediate satisfaction. Martin smiles now, understanding what Chris wanted as his chocolate brown eyes dart from the belt holding his wetsuit together to the area where Martin is ravishing him. He moves to unfasten it, feigning clumsiness as he attempts to unfasten it. Once, twice, three time his fingers slip uselessly over the waterproof plastic before Chris lets out a low cry and quickly pulls it off. "There," the brunette gasps.

Martin slowly trails his fingertips over the thick shaft, one stray finger tugging the hem of his brother's wetsuit pants lower and lower until the member is exposed. He sighs and licks his lips, lowering his head to it with eagerness. He swallows Chris to the hilt, loving the feeling of Chris's warm length thrusting into his throat deeply again and again. After a second, he slips his mouth off for a quick gasp of air, but Chris guides his brother's hot mouth right back to it again. Martin complies with a tiny moan, more than happy to lick the salty precum out of Chris's slit. "You taste good, lil' bro," he manages before Chris thrusts into his mouth again. "Fuck," Chris groans, clutching at Martin's thick hair as he begins to deep-throat him. "You're good at this, Martin...."

Martin gently massages the area where Chris's legs and groin meet, eliciting a loving whimper from the brunette. "That feels good too, bro."

Martin watches his brother in amusement; he's close to cumming, he can tell by the quiet moans of praise that fall from the younger Kratt's lips, by the way his knees jerk every time Martin's throat contacts around his shaft. Martin encourages it, blindly grabbing at Chris's waist and placing his other hand on the shaft and pumping them in a slippery tandem. Chris crosses his legs at the ankles and laces his fingers through Martin's hair, face contorting beautifully as his orgasm clenches his muscles, as his seed slides down Martin's throat. The eldest swallows it willingly, used to the strange taste by now. Chris slumps into his seat in exhaustion, eyes almost completely closing for a minute before he weakly turns around and presents his small behind to Martin.

Martin unbuckles his own blue plastic belt and pulls his pants down; precum drips from his thick member, but it's not enough. He twists open a bottle of lube and pours a fair amount onto his fingers before slipping them into Chris's ass. Chris bites his lip in pleasure and pain, then bites the seat as he feels Martin's fingers coat his insides. "Fuck me," the brunette pants. "Hurry up."

The blond chuckles and coats his length with K-Y. "Brace yourself," he murmurs in Chris's ear before entering him. Chris screams and throws his head back. "Shhh," Martin soothes. "It's okay." He leans forward so his palms are flat against the seat, and so him and his brother are cheek-to-cheek. Martin buries his face in Chris's shoulder, letting the warm skin muffle his moans as he thrusts gently into Chris, again and again. "Still hurt?"

Chris shakes his head and shoves back onto his brother, pushing him in deeply. Martin lays against his brother, except for his pelvis, which moves quickly in and out. He pushes in deeper and deeper until-

Chris moans and arches his back. There, that little bundle of nerves. Martin hits it repeatedly, Chris's moans and yelps and mewls encouraging him. They continue like that for a few minutes, until Martin's  thrusts become more urgent and frenzied. "Shit, Chris, you're so tight," he mumbles. The final thrust tickles the tip of his member, and he cums in his brother with a satisfied moan. They both collapse half-on and half-off of the chair.

Martin summons the energy to run his fingers over Chris's smooth forehead. "Love you always," he mumbles. "Especially the fucking you part."

"Mm...you too," Chris manages with a breathy laugh.

They hug each other and kiss softly before napping restlessly on top of each other.