The Beatles

Mick's POV:

I didn't know what to do when the cashier asked for my autograph, so, like an idiot, I fumbled the change and it landed all over the ground. Now why would this lady want my autograph? The Rollin' Stones were just a small beat group, we were nothing like The Beatles. The Beatles are very popular around here-their known as The Four Lads From Liverpool.

When The Beatles come 'round on a tour, all these little girls will chase them everywhere-'Beatlemania'.

Keith was picking up the money and shoving it into my hands, "just give it to 'er already, I can see Brian and Katie comin'!"

The cashier blushed again as I handed her 20 quid.

"W-Welcome to the zoo" she smiled really big and her doe eyes got wider as she looked past me.

"Is that Brian Jones?!"

She squealed as Brian walked over, hand in hand, with Katie.

Katie's POV:

I saw the way that cashier looked at Brian, and a sudden pang of jealousy hit me as she ran up to him. Tall, blond, gorgeous above all, I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips.

"Ow! Katie!"

Oops, "Im sorry Brian!"

I guess I had accidentally squeezed his hand, "Brian ar-"

I was cut off rudely, "are you alright, Brian?"

The blond cashier was looking at him with tender eyes and was inching her hand toward hers.

I crossed my arms as she began to grasp his hand.

Brian's POV:

I saw what that cashier was doing, I saw Katie narrow her eyes. Oh no, this wasn't good-far from it in fact.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand in mine, I looked down and saw the cashier holding my hand.

Wait.

Katie was glaring at her and boy did she look mad. I yanked my hand out of the blonde's and rushed over to Katie, putting my arm around her shoulders I said firmly, wI have a girlfriend that I love, she is my girl, not you"

I felt Katie's shoulders relax as I said that, I looked over at her and she hugged me. Pulling away, I grasped her shoulders and kissed her on the lips. Her eyes widened, and then closed. She kissed me back and we stood like that, embracing"

After a while, we stopped and sat down, and I noticed that Mick and Keith were sleeping on the bench beside us.

"I love you Brian"

She looked up at me and smiled,

"I love you"

I smiled back and we stood up, shook Mick and Keith awake, and walked into the zoo.

There were animals everywhere; lions, elephants, zebras. Everywhere.

Mick and Keith wandered down to the reptiles area, and me and Katie headed toward the sea creatures. "Oh look, there's a field trip going on"

I said while pointing to a group of middle school kids going down to the reptiles. "Ya, I never really went on a field trip when I was younger"

Katie said while looking at a map of the zoo, "hey Brian? Where'd you grow up?"

I had grown up in Cheltenham, and was originally named after my father, Lewis. My full name is Lewis Brian Hopkin Jones, but after a while I just decided to call myself Brian Jones. Not noticing where I was going, I bumped into one of the little middle school girls. She let out a small squeak and hopped back, I bent down and apologized. "Hey," she said as I looked into her eyes, you have hair like the Beatles"

She pointed up to my hair an I noticed how long it was getting.

"I do?" I responded with a small chuckle.

"Ya" She smiled and then she looked past me, and her green eyes widened in shock.

"It's THE BEATLES!!!" She screeched and I cringed covering my ears; boy could these little girls scream!

Why would The Beatles be here? It must be just a couple of look a likes.

Katie's POV:

It's The Beatles! Wha- Why are they here? George was running in front while John and Paul ran behind him, Ringo brought up the rear.

"Run!" George shouted while a mob of middle school girls followed behind the foursome.

The little girl Brian had bumped into had run away, abandoning the stunned teachers, to join the growing mob. The Fab Four ran past me and Brian, and George winked at me, before they headed on there way, running out of the zoo and onto the street. Mick and Keith ran up to Brian and me, out of breath.

"Did you.....Did you see that?"

Mick panted as he leaned on Keith for support. "Ya, that was something"

Brian said as he crossed his arms.

"Are you guys hungry? You could all come down to my place and I'll make lunch"

I offered, they accepted, and we were on our way out of the zoo.