Problems

AUTHOR NOTE :THIS IS A PIC OF MAI,KAYLA,AND SUMER

MAI P.O.V

last night was great to be honest." August " what i cant show my baby some love well not when Im tryna do something (then turns around to face him and now there face to face) well just looking at you get's me feeling some type a way  ''August said''  then he turned her back around to face him and then picked her up and put her on top of the kitchen counter) ugh August what are you doing?  ''Mai said'' kissing you August said to her in a sweet soft voice .well if u -keep -doing- that ( saying that while stuttering) this knife gonna drop  cause u be giving me damn hickey's and your hitting my sweat spot  "then August start's laughing" ahaha move August! you play to much, then he just kissed me but i ignored it.

 I just kept  cooking then August got a phone call i guess it was important though, i walked out into the living room after i was done cooking and seen August sitting on the steps talking about something  i only heard a little bit of what he was saying, something about some dude coming to kill him for his role i think it's something to do with the gang i don't really know much maybe Im wrong. I turned on the t.v. and it was the last season of Empire's  episode intill March.  

August came and sat beside me i was gonna ask him what that phone conversation was about but his face says he's totally out of it soon after he started to lean on my leg  so i assumed he was tired then i ended up sleeping to, then i woke in bed i checked the time and it was 3:15 i heard talking so i turned around and it was August with my suitcase and his i wondered what was going on   

August what are you doing?

oh baby your  up 

answer my question August im really scared right now ''calm down baby ''  were just going somewhere far where it's safe for now and i can plan things straight

What do you mean? what's going on 

there are some boys who want's to kill me  and were going away cause i need to think straight 

so your saying  theses people want to kill you for money or something ''yes'' and u have to kill them before they get to you 

so you now understand  and everybody going. We leaving in the morning so get up and help pack 

ok ok im coming

so we started packing our stuff and we were finally done and we went to sleep,I snuggled up in August's arms and drifted off to sleep.

August p.o.v                   

so i left out early in the morning me and the boys meet up at the trap to plan everything quick time in the morning cause Davon and his boys wanna try kill me first n**** need's to know i put his brother in place no need to fight but man want it that way im a run up on him first. Jay  walked up to the door and chris kicked the door open and everybody ran in i was the last one to go in the some guy from their  gang walk by we shot that n****  dead with one of those guns that has no sound so we started to move in  and shot up everyone along with  Davon and took his money and left. i went back home to the love of my life and we grabbed our stuff and left we meet up with everyone and went to the place were i grew up  New Orleans.