I felt someone grab onto my shoulder, "Corinne, you have to calm down."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face the Generals, "I do not have to do anything. My mate has been kidnapped and nothing will stop me from getting her back. It would be wise of you to remove your hand from my shoulder before I make you."

Serena sighed, "We are here to help you."

My eyes darkened and narrowed in her direction, "Then let go of me. General or not, I overrule you on my territory. Now remove your hand Serena."

She knew she couldn't win with me so she removed her hand and I continued on my way back to the castle.

I made it back in record time and immediately made my way to the meeting room. I was going to give King Symmon's a call.

Controlling my anger during this call was going to be hard but I needed to let him know that he couldn't just kidnap my wife without there being a consequence,

"Queen Corinne. What an honour it is to have you call." King Symmon's answered. I growled,

"Where is she?" I asked,

"Where is who? Oh wait, you mean Queen Calliria. Well, she's in good hands."

"I swear to the Goddess, if you do not return her to me unharmed, I will kill you."

He laughed over the phone, "You are in no position to be giving me orders your majesty. You are going to listen to what I have to say and if not, let's just say, your kingdom will end up only having one Queen."

"How dare you!!" I shouted, which only made him laugh more. He was truly finding enjoyment in this,

"How dare I indeed. Now listen closely. Either you marry my son or Queen Calliria dies. I am not playing around. Give me your decision now or I will make it for you and I guarantee it won't be the one you like."

I was so angry right now, I could hardly bear it but I couldn't express my anger over the phone, not right now. Callie is counting on me to bring her home safe and I couldn't let her down now, not when her life was in danger.

I sighed over the phone, "Arrange the wedding."

"Fantastic. It would be wise of you to make your way to me soon. If you try anything, your dear wife will pay for it."

He hung up the phone and I let out a shout of anger, throwing the phone against the wall. My eyes flickered back and forth between my wolf and my human. It was hard for me to keep control,

"Call the troops back." I ordered the Generals. They all looked at me wearily and I growled at them,

"Am I speaking another language?! Call the troops back!!"

Sasha sighed, "Corinne, we are not your enemies here. We have to think rationally about this."

"The only thing you are doing Sasha, is keeping me from my wife. The longer we sit here and do nothing, the more at risk she is. You are standing in my way!"

"We are trying to help you!"

I walked up to her, making her take a few steps back, "Know your place General."

Tatum walked up in front of Sasha, "Know yours Corinne. It is one thing talking to me like that but to talk to my wife in such a manner is a different story."

"Maybe your wife should know who she is talking to. Make sure she knows where she stands in this castle before I make her."

Tatum's eyes flashed red and she took a step forward, "Threaten my wife again and see where it gets you."