Blood 13 ; Cont.

Hi ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vlad's POV

Another week has passed by. And on each day that went, I was and is been struggling like hell in my own house. The three troublesome people have always been giving me pain in the @ss. They're as noisy and have been acting like a goddamn children.

"Master??" Slave asked while standing in front of me.

"Yeah. What do you want?" I replied without looking at her and still continued my reading.

"Ahh. Mamimili ako."

"So?" I put my right leg over the coffee table.

"Gusto mo sumama?" She asked again.

"No." I said briefly while maintaining my cool.

"Hmmmft. Okay." She said then walked away. Psssh mamili siya mag-isa niya. I'm not her slave or guard para sumama at magbuhat ng kung ano-ano.

"PERSEPHONE TARA NA! 'DI DAW SASAMA SI MASTER!" She shouted out loud. Wait... Persephone is going with her??? I immediately stood up, rushed to my room, grabbed a coat then went down. The jerk is at the doorpost, smirking at me. I didn't knew he was tagging along with her!

"Hep hep hep! Hoy Vlademire! At sa tingin mo saan ka pupunta?" He made me stopped on my track because of his question. I held the coat with my left hand and put it over my shoulder.

"O-outside. I-I'm going for a stroll." Damn, why am I stammering?!

"Going for a stroll." He mimicked. "I know you wanna come but no! You'll be staying here. They'll arrive anytime now. Kailangan mo silang i-welcome and tell them about Sera. For the mean time, ako muna ang sasama kay Sera sa pamimili!"

"But... but... she asked me if I wanna go with her!" I almost pouted. Damn again.

"Yes. And you already said your NO. If you're a man of your words, you won't do anything as stupid as this, wouldn't you? And besides, kapag tayong dalawa ang sasama kay Sera then no one will guard the house and the girls! They need a person to man down Vlad!" Oh, fck this guy. I rolled my eyes at him, making sure he saw that. I dropped my hand with the coat as I walked back to the living room. I laid my coat to the chair before sitting down at the sofa. I sighed. I was startled when someone patted my shoulder lightly.

"Okay lang yan master! Hehe may next time pa naman ehh!" Tsk. Sera. I just nodded and repositioned my sitting. I watched them slowly getting away. I watched the door slowly closing. Oh fck. I'm stuck in this house. Great. Just Great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Persephone's POV

"Hmmm ayos lang bang iwan si master, Persephone???"

"Yeah. He'll be fine. He's just acting that way to get what he wants."

Papunta na kami sa market. Yeah. I'm coming with her. Well someone has to watch her right? Hmmm bakit ba nahahawa na ako kay Vlad sa 'over protecting' mode niya kay Sera? Guess I've got Vlademire's bug.

"Sera matanong ko lang. Pangit ba ako?" Out of the blue question, I know. It just came out. I don't know what's got into me but I wanna know!