Kulaninda Ntropi

She's my Dreamfall: Chapters OC.

Nyeh.

EDIT: What is sword what is shading wHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE

EDIT 2: I can recall her backstory.

She was originally the daughter of an Azadi soldier and a woman from the Northlands, and was born in Azadir. She always wanted to be like her father when she grew up, and her father didn't discourage her. Her mother didn't like the way she acted and often scolded her for acting un-ladylike.

When she was 14, her dad was arrested under the false accusation of working with the "terrorists", also known as the rebels. Curious as to why, she snuck onto a cargo ship headed to Marcuria. For some reason, her dad was headed to Friar's Keep, even though Sadir is in the west lands and she lives in said west lands. When she gets to Marcuria, she looks for Friar's Keep and eventually finds it. She goes inside and asks the Warden if her father's there, and if he is there, she asks him if she can visit him. Of course, the Warden asks her to buzz off, seeing as he had no time to deal with a child's problem. She then demands him to do so, tells him that she didn't sneak onto a cargo ship for nothing, and bangs her fist on his desk. This leads to her getting thrown out of the building by an Azadi soldier. Literally. She decides that it's no good to try again, and she just explores the town around it. She actually gets lost and misses the cargo ship that's headed back to her home continent. Like the stupid 14 year-old she is, she just stays in the town and doesn't realise that there are other cargo ships headed back to her home. When night falls, she finds The Journeyman Inn and manages to get into the attic, and that's where she lives for a few years. Of course, Benrime knows she's there and shoos her away, but she always comes back. To survive and not steal Benrime's food (because she just had to have morals), she does a bunch of odd jobs. Mostly delivering. Ironically enough, she delivered things to Friar's Keep most of the time.

When she's 22, she witnesses Kian (who was still an Apostle) interrogate a man (magical?) who was possibly working for the rebels. She watched silently until an Azadi soldier tells her to get lost, and she does just that. She actually decided to be cheeky and come back to that same spot one minute later, and says to the same soldier, "I tried to get lost. It's just too bad that I know this place like the back of my hand." Of course, he threatens to arrest her, and she kindly fucks off and says, "Fine, fine, I'm leaving. You are no fun."

She encounters Kian again after nearly running into him while delivering a sandwich to Friar's Keep. Y'know, because in the second game he's leaving Friar's Keep after talking to Zoë. She walks past him, muttering an apology, and he thinks to himself something along the lines of, "Hmm. She seems familiar."

And then April Ryan appears to see this "Zoë" and bumps into Kian. Blah blah blah, they have that conversation about the Azadi and Magicals and such, blah blah blah, Kulaninda hides behind a house and eavesdrops on them, blah blah blah.

April then heads to Friar's Keep and tries to fake a delivery, which doesn't work. Kulaninda, being a curious yet stupid little shit, watches April and her antics from a distance. April then discovers her, asks her how much she's seen, then realises that she can use that sandwich to get in. April somehow convinces her to give up the sandwich, as long as she gets her money— "And not a coin too little," she adds. "He's a cheap bastard sometimes. If the Warden asks you why I'm not here, just tell him I've suddenly come down with a sickness."

Blah blah blah, April gets in and adds sleeping powder to the sandwich, blah blah blah, Zoë is freed, and Kulaninda gets her money, because no one messes with Kulaninda and her fucking money.

Eventually, Kulaninda is just sick of doing nothing. She joins the resistance after hearing the news of April's death.

She doesn't really talk to anyone, except people being questioned, then she just stands in the corner, being intimidating until her words are needed. When Kian is taken to where the resistance hides, he can go up to Kulaninda and say that she looks familiar. She'll reply with, "Yeah. I was the delivery girl with the sandwich you nearly ran into when you were leaving Friar's Keep." If Kian chooses to press on a bit, she'll admit that she witnessed Kian's interrogation of the man and, though it was a bit harsh, will say that it was probably necessary. If Kian continues to talk to her, he'll note that she's also Azadi. She shushes him, telling him that she does not want anymore attention drawn onto her. She says that more that enough of the rebels know that, and she found the constant talk of her to be annoying. She will mention that she was lucky that a lot of them were on missions when Shepherd mentioned that she was Azadi. Too bad that Lihko wasn't, and he, while he doesn't admit this, doesn't trust her at all. Now, the talk of her has died down, and she says that she's appreciate it if Kian never brings up her race again. The conversation ends there.

After that, she's seen around the base, not being all that special.

I also recall her with Lihko when Kian is about to leave for Ge'en, and Kian has the choice between taking Likho or leaving him behind. If Kian chooses to take Lihko, she'll grab onto Lihko's leg, despite Likho and Kian's attempts to make her stay behind. They then accept the fact that she's going with them. If Kian doesn't choose to pull Likho up, she'll sigh and look down while Lihko yells, "You bastard!"

Or was it that she took the place of Lihko during that scene?

I can't remember.

Any ways, she's a piece of shit. In fact, my retold version is was actually me slightly improving her.

I hate her :)))