One.

She continued to walk through the tall grass as the sun gently touched upon her shoulders. Summer had just begun, its hot breath enveloping the British countryside. The world was warm and smiling, and despite being alone in an unknown place, she was happy; as happy as she had ever been. For she was surrounded by what she loved most. Thriving flora was all around her. She felt refreshed and new, and hoped, that in this new place, she would find another who shared her love of the entirely different life that went on around everyone everyday.

As she walked further and further, she came across the next estate that was across the field from her. It was breathtakingly beautiful. English Ivy snaked up its walls and the lawn was greener than jade, forming a harsh line between the tall wheat grass that separated the two mansions. She felt herself drawn to it, excusing the pulling feeling as a curiosity to meet her new neighbors, also the only people in a ten mile radius of her new home.

Up the marble steps she went, her white sundress billowing behind her as the warm breeze made its way across the land. Moving her hand to the brass knocker, she lifted it up and let it fall in one swift movement, allowing it to bang against the door. A few minutes passed and the girl became impatient. Suddenly, the huge wooden doors swung open to reveal a lovely looking boy, with chocolate-colored ringlets and eyes the same color as the ivy climbing up the walls of his family's estate; bright and sparkling green.

//

Hiiii everybody! I'm super excited to be writing this and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I will enjoy writing it. Thanks a ton to everyone and anyone who reads it x