Chapter one (my life)

What's up bithches I'm Jordan. The nerd of the school which is one name that I wish I could change but I'm not cool enough says the backstabbing, conceited, lying, sonsa bithches I go to school with. But I think I'm fuckin awesome.

I heard yelling and I immediately woke up. My brother literally busted through my door and said.

" get your ass up your going to be late for school"

Oh yeah I forgo-- WAIT a minute he is driving me to school!!!!???

"Your driving me to school??!!"

"Ummm......No. Where have you been"

I looked down and said.

"Get out"

When I said that he turned around and walked out of my room. I got up and walked to my closet it was small, hardly a closet at all. Any way I grabbed a grey t-shirt that had 5SOS on it in big white letters with black skinny jeans and a gray black and red flannel around my waist.

I straitened my brown hair and walked downstairs I grabbed a granola bar because ain't nobody got time to eat a big breakfast with eggs ,bacon, grits, and sausage. Hahahahaha I'm funny.

Anyway I put on black convers and grabbed my penny board which is black and greenish blue and walked out of the house. I dropped my board and rode too school.

~~~>>15minutes later***£££¥¥•

I arrived at school(unfortunately) and I hopped off my board and walked in the school.

Almost immediately I got comments like hore, slut, cunt, dike you know rude and cruel words like that. I thought it was a bunch of bullshit like what did I do to you. I just ignored it and went to my locker.

The lockers in my school don't have locks because the crazy ass teenagers in my school think they are cool if they have fuckin cocain and weed in their lockers. So in result to that, all I leave In my locker is my books and a sweat shirt. I take my phone and Stuff like that with me. When I was about to grab my math book someone said.

"Oh look the hoe is here on time"

Oh shit it's him the asshole the player the fuckboy. And last but not least the jerk of monsterous proportions. It was Nash Grier and his little stupid group of friends Cameron, Taylor , both jacks, and carter along with Aaron and Hayes and Matt.

Ok hold on, i am always here on time. The fuck is he talking about.

"I'm always here on time dumbass" I said in a duh tone

"Don't you ever speak to me that way you bitch"

He said as he pulled on my arm to turn me around.

" owww that hurt my arm oh and your not my dad" I said the last part like the vine

He then slapped me and said

"Don't be smart with me, dumbass"

I then thought about it, how could I be smart if I'm a dumbass. I so would say that to him if he wouldn't slap me but I just kept my mouth shut. He finally left and I shut my locker and breathed a sigh of relief.

€€€€€€£££££¥¥¥¥•••~~A.N

How was it??!! Tell me i need to know because this is my first book and I want you too enjoy it