Chapter 1

This is entirely fictional. All of it came from my head.

-A (Ali Sue, I'll borrow this for a sec, hehehe)

Chapter 1

“Oh-Oohhh!! There she goes! Kristie you’ve got it!” Scott said as Kirstie started doing some whistle notes. Then Mitch wants a little spotlight. “Nailed it!” Scott laughed as Mitch shot Kirstie a wink. Kirstie just shook her head.

They’re at their hotel. They just finished their tour hours earlier. Right now the five are doing things to get through the boredom. Kevin and Avi are busy singing the Chicken Song which Kevin composed a year ago. Scott excused himself at the group. He will be uploading the video he took at YouTube on their PTXVlogs Channel and entitle it ‘iScott-Kirstie and Mitch Whistle Notes Part 3’  

Mitch stretched his legs and yawned. “Ugh, boredom knocked me big time!” he whined. Kirstie nodded her head. “You definitely got that right” she agreed as she took a sip of Scott’s Red Bull.

Kevin and Avi are now finished with their beatbox session and are now sitting at separate couches with drooping eyes.

Scott’s eyes are still glued at the computer, busy uploading. Then he yelped happily.

“Whoa! 17 million views on our cover of Imagine Dragons’ Radioactive with Lindsey Stirling!” he said. The rest of them looked to see and Scott’s words were right. Scott scrolled down to the comments section and chuckled as he saw that some of them are about Avi’s handsomeness.

“I can see that we have people fangirling over our friend here, Avi” Kirstie said, a smirk at her lips. Avi shrugged his shoulders. “I’m just that beauuuutifuuuulll” he sang, using his deep voice. The rest of them laughed.

Scott kept on using the computer while the others are busy keeping themselves awake.

“I wish I have Lindsey’s hyper activeness right now.” Kirstie said, imagining the violinist’s hyperactive aura.

“Yeah. That girl must’ve drunk energy drinks now and then!” Kevin said.

Scott came back smiling then blaming Kirstie because of his already half filled Red Bull can which was full minutes ago.

Mitch shook his head and excused himself. But the four are busy to care. The three boys are teasing the life out of Kirstie.

He got outside the hotel and walked the streets as if doing so will make the boring feeling away.

After several minutes, he bought a new scarf and some chips. Eating while walking, his phone boomed their cover of Nicki Minaj’s Starships.

He looked at the caller I.D. and saw that it was Kirstie. He answered it right away.

“Hey. Still alive in there?” Mitch teased. He heard Kirstie scowl.

“Ugh. These guys are killing me. Where are you anyway?”

Mitch looked at where he is. He’s seven blocks away from the hotel at a deserted alley; standing right in front of a music shop.

“I’m in at a deserted alley, seven blocks away from the hotel. Right in front of a music shop” he informed her.

“Right, wait me th-…….” The line went static.

“He-hello? Kristie?” Mitch called, worriedly.

“I’m sorry, Mit-SCOTT!! STOP TICKLING MY FOOT! AVIII! THAT’S MY SHIRT YOU’RE MESSING UP WITH AND KEVIIINN!!!” Kirstie yelled and hung up. Not before telling Mitch to wait her.

Mitch stood up and waited a bit.

After fifteen minutes, Kirstie went out of the hotel wearing a t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie. And right behind her are the three boys smirking and holding their laughter.

Kirstie reached Mitch with a grumpy expression. But Mitch knows Kirstie for so long. She’s near to laughing her butt off.

“Hey, what’s with the grumpy face” Mitch said, nudging her side. Kirstie scowled. “Those three are getting on my nerves.” She said. Mitch took Kirstie’s arm and hauled her towards the music shop.

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“In here. This shop is quite strange and I’m in for some little show.” Mitch said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Kirstie shrugged her shoulders. “As you wish.” She said playing along.

As they placed their foot at the very first step towards the shop they were hitted by a cold atmosphere.

A/N: Right, so this is my very first Fan Fic and its Pentatonix! (Call me Pentaholic *winks*) and I kind of decided that my first Fan Fic would be a mystery… (I think) so I’m hoping you guys would support me all the way.

And I’m dedicating this first chapter to AnnaKendrick47 =)

Enjoy…