ENTRY #1

Everything is as normal as any other day...

Nozaki-senpai running around the campus, observing different students that he could use for his manga...

Sakura-senpai following Nozaki-senpai around, wherever he goes...

Mikoshiba-senpai is being cool as always...

Kashima-senpai... Is this usual? She is being surrounded by girls and she is saying flowery stuffs at them and calls them princesses. She really is acting like a man...

And, Hori-senpai... Ahh! Hori-senpai hit Kashima-senpai's head and now bleeding, but Hori-senpai just ignored it and dragged her away somewhere...

Yes... Everything is just as normal as ever...

I on the other hand is on my way towards the gymnasium. This is my usual routine.

Rides the train to school, sometimes ended up being Seo-senpai with me, though not everyday since she is frequently late...

Have lunch on the cafeteria, incidently meeting Seo-senpai and ended up having lunch with her...

And practicing basketball with the other members, with Seo-senpai joining forcefully and bringing trouble to everyone.

Why? Why does it seems that I'm with Seo-senpai wherever I go?

She only causes me nothing but stress and worries. It leaves me insomiac but, that was before knowing my savior, my goddess- Lorelei-san. With her angelic and magical voice, I have sleepless nights no more.

I already changed into my usual practice attire and went straight to the court, only to find my team mates looking so down, with others being injured, or just dead tired.

I know the reason. There could only be one reason, but I guess I should ask first. Maybe, just maybe, I may be wro-

"YO WAKA! YER DONE CHANGIN'? COME LET'S PLAY A GAME!"

Of course I'm not wrong. There couldn't be any other reason why our team looks so devastated. Of course it was her all along.

Seo Yuzuki.

My senpai in school and somewhat on basketball as well. As far as I know, she is not an official member of the girl's team, but helps them from time to time, but that's not the problem. Despite the fact that she is not an official member, and just there to help, I can't seem to understand why she needs to go here and cause trouble to the boy's team as well.

She is a huge troublemaker, a dense troublemaker, wherever she goes, she brings nothing but trouble.

She doesn't care about the opinion of the others...

Drags them from place to place without asking their consent first...

She says things that makes people angry at her...

She treats them for lunch...

She gives them souvenirs when she goes somewhere...

She shares what she loves to eat to others...

Just like what she usually does when she's with me.

She is a huge troublemaker, indeed.

"WAKA! WHAT ARE YA STILL STANDIN' THERE? LET'S PLAY!"

And before I could finally reply with a "NO" all I felt was a painful sensation of the ball hitting my face.

Black.

Everything went black.

Opening my eyes, I moved my head and noticed this familiar place.

'Ah... The infirmary... Again.' I thought.

I had lost count of how many times I had been sent here, just because of her. I guess this kind of routine is just the usual to me.

Just as expected, she is there at the side sleeping, waiting for me to gain conciousness.

I don't get her. I just don't.

She causes trouble. She is the reason why I'm now here with the school nurse, doing my records, and yet she is the one ensuring if I'm okay or not. Just what is going on around her head?

As a compensation of what had happened today, which is nothing new to me. We went to a new cafe (her treat) and tried some of their bests. It was tasty no doubt, and the fact that everything was on her it made the pastries more delicious.

It's not my way to hold a grudge onto someone. Yes, she gives me stress, troubles, pain, and sleepless night before, but she is still a senpai I respect and sometimes bears a concern with.

I headed home with her afterwards. We shared the same train when we head home, that's why it gave her the chance to...

She was inviting me to another movie, a gore one I bet. God knows I badly want to decline her offer. I want a day off without her, but that was impossible. I know she would pester me. Fill my phone with her mails bugging me to accompany her, and if I still insist of saying "No", I bet that she would trouble the others with her request, and I don't want that. I just feel sorry for them to bear being with this woman.

So I had no choice but to say, "Yes."

This was a stressful day indeed. It's not like I'm not used to it.

I want to sleep. To relax myself for another chaotic day ahead.

I grabbed my bag and brought out my MP3 player, searching for one of my favorites. Of course it is Lorelei's song. I got my pick. One of the best.

I pressed the play button and in,

3

2

1

...