Promises are meant to be broken

It's been two years... since that the straw hat crew separated. Y|N is very sick and doctors can't cure the sickness. She has 2 days or 1 day to live. Y|N is coughing blood up and breathing heavily and she can't break the promise she made before the separated.
   *Flash back*
''Luffy! Go! don't worry about me!'' she screams as she's trying to protect her nakamas. Then Kuma raises his hand and ready to send her away. "STOP IT!!!!!!" Luffy screams as Kuma raises his arm high up. She uses her devil fruit powers to talk Luffy in her mind. 'Luffy... Don't worry we'll see each other soon... I promiseShe says as Kuma separates them.
*Flash back ends*
She coughs up more blood and feels weaker then before. 'I'm sure the others are stronger now' she thinks about others as she trying to use her devil fruit powers. 'Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji ,Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook... Thank you! Thank you for all the memories and the adventures we had! I'll be forever greatful for this. Please continue without me and make your dreams come true' you says as tearing up. 'Luffy... Make my dream come true... to explore the whole wide world! Tell the world that one day they'll wave the straw hat flag! And you 'll be the future pirate king! Good bye and I'll see you again... my stupid captian and love' you said in your mind as you sleep forever never waking up again. As you send this message to your friends and giving the last sentence to Luffy.

I wasn't able to keep the promise.... but I promise to be with you even though I'm gone. I love you future pirate King...