First Day of School: Sheldon

Sheldon woke up to his mother shouting "Shelly! Shelly wake up!". "Oh no." He groans as he hears the sound of shoes on the wooden stairs leading up to his room.

Oh wait. Shoes? Sounds more like a stick. Not a stick surely. High heels, maybe? Or-

Oh, high heels. Sheldon thought as he could barely see his sister Missy standing near his door. "Shelly, get up!" She exclaimed as she pulled her brother off the bed. Sheldon fell on the ground with a thud. His mother appeared, too and chuckled. "First day of school, don't wanna get late." She said.

Sheldon raced out of bed. Brushed, showered and put on his usual green lantern shirt and pants. He combed his hair neatly and went downstairs to eat breakfast. To his delight, he had his favourite: Spaghetti and little hot dogs.

"Packed up, Shelly?" His mother asked. "Yes, mother." He replied. "Toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, baby powder, shirts, pants, books, pens, notebooks, public restroom kit, danger whistle-" His mother chuckled. "Calm down, Shelly." She said. "I am sure you packed everything."

Haven High School was also a compulsory boarding school. The students had to share a room with four other people studying there.

Missy drove Sheldon to the airport along with his mother. This was the first time Sheldon was travelling alone, he hoped it went smoothly.

"I will pray for you." His mother said as she hugged him. "May you stay safe."

Missy hugged her brother, too. It was awkward for him as he almost never had physical contact with any female other than his mother. "Goodbye, Shelly." She said. "Goodbye." Sheldon greeted as he entered the airport.

And off he went.