I'm letting you go.. #PSYBreakUp

Yet another heartbreaking scene of PSY. This time, its the break-up scene. Most break-ups are sad. Traumatic. But the one between Angelo and Yna is excruciating. It's a simple break-up. Nothing fancy. Opps, why would a break-up be fancy? A break-up due to a sacrifice. A break-up full of deep emotions, tears and hearts aching.

#PSYBreakUp, October 8 2015.

-----

While holding her hand he sniffs, "Yna."

"Hindi hindi lalapasanin natin to. Lalapasanin natin to ha."

Yna sniffs and looks down. She's trying so hard to hold back her tears. She knows Angelo is just trying to stop her from making her decision of breaking up with him. But she needs to. For the sake of her family. Of their family. She's not being selfish. In fact she's being selfless. She's doing it for their family to be in peace even though she knows her relationship with Angelo needs to end. As she decides to take out her heart necklace that Angelo had given her in place of the necklace she had lost, her heart begins to ache and the tears fall uncontrollably. She puts the necklace, which is also a symbol of their love, into his hands. Angelo just watches her do that. From the gesture, he knows she's really going to let him go.

"Yna mahal na mahal kita. Please wag mo- wag mo gawin sa kin to."

He begged as he looks at her. Yna looks up with her teary eyes staring at him. Tears continue to flow down her cheeks.

"Mahal na mahal kita. Kaya ko ginagawa to." She replies with a heavy heart. Trying to justify her selfish or rather, selfless action. 

Upon hearing this, Angelo tilt his head down as his heart breaks into two. He cannot bear letting go of the girl who changed him for the better and whom he loves with all his heart.

"Yna.." He looks up to look at her.

"Yna. Wag ka s-sumuko. Wag ka.." He pauses.

They just gaze at each other.

"H-hindi ako papayag na mapaghiwalayan ka sa kin." Angelo continues.

Hearing that is music to her ears because Angelo is still willing to fight for their love. But she knows they've already been defeated. She's now carrying the weight of the world from this and that is stopping her from speaking so silence came in between them. Now, it's just them listening to their hearts slowly breaking apart from all the pain and hurt they've been going through.

Finally, Yna catches her voice back and said,

"Baka.. Baka dumating ng panahon na.. Pareho tayo maubos."

Angelo turn his head down from what Yna had just said. He looks up, place his hand on Yna's neck and said,

"Yna.. Yna, hindi ko hahayaan na mangyari yun."

"Hindi ko hahayaan na mangyari yun." He repeats, this time softly to enhance the sincerity in what he's trying to say.

Silence fills in between them again. Yna knows this is not getting anywhere. She needs to end it before she changes her mind. So she braces herself before saying the sentence which is going to break everything they are.

"Tama na. Napagdecision na ako."

And from there, their world fell apart. A tear escaped Angelo's eye. He bend his head down in defeat. Yna's eyes follow. Angelo can't accept it. He can't believe that after everything they've been through, they're going to leave each other. From what Yna had just said, he knows their relationship full of love and promises has come to an end. He thought he could fight for their love till the very end. Oh how wrong is he. But he wants to understand Yna. He wants to respect and accept her decision even though he desperately still wants to fight for her. This is definitely the worst thing that could ever happen to him. The girl whom he wants to spend his forever with is not his anymore. Now he can't say 'Yna is mine. She belongs to me.' because at that very moment, it's just not possible. They're no longer one. 

He wants Yna to keep the necklace so he opens up her hands, place the necklace on it and folds it. After doing this, he wanted to break down but he stop it. He gives a final kiss on her forehead and walks off, leaving her.

Yna lets go of her breath and her tears fall like a waterfall but with misery and distress in those tears. Her heart throbbing in so much agony and trauma. She wipes away her tears but it's useless because new ones are coming out from her eyes. She leans on the wall for support because any moment now she can just fall down because of the weight she's carrying in her heart. Its just too much for her to bear. Same goes to Angelo who kept walking until he sees a staircase and sits on a stair. He buries his face into his hands and bursts into tears.

And just like that, a relationship that was thought would last eternity despite the many hardships but with so much love and battles won, ended. This came on hard to both Yna and Angelo as they've lost in the war of love. For now, the question in their head is whether they'll ever get back together or lose each other forever.

-

Ayan.. So I exaggerated it a bit, hehe. Hindi talaga ako nasasawa manood ang scene na yan kahit paulit ulit lng. Of course I had to replay that part in the break-up episode over and over to get it right. Anyways, just wanna share this. I was going to finish writing when I decided to rewatch the entire break-up scene. I didn't expect tears to fall from my eyes because I've already been watching this over and over but my tears still did. Not exactly because of the scene itself but because I imagine that it's really Kath and DJ that's on my screen, breaking up. Then I thought to myself, "If it's really my OTP/idols in that scene, I'll cry buckets of tears and my life will be duller. Less reason to smile. To be happy." Grabe. Hindi ko talaga alam kung anong gagawin ko pag naghiwalayan sila. As in they're not going to be a loveteam anymore. A pair. It'll be, like I said above, excruciating." (yeah I like to italicize and bolden strong words) But I just hope it wouldn't happen. Its much better if that happens to the characters they're portraying. Wag lng mangyari sa kanila.

While writing this, it was really heart rending. Like watching them, naramdaman ko yung sakit sa mga pinagdaanan nila. Na nasaksaktan na talaga sila. Kaya umiyak ako eh ng paulit ulit. :'( I'm sure we all did. Even the non-fans/viewers. Nabasa nga lahat ng tissues ko haha! But it was worth the tears :') kasi napahanga talaga ako sa kanila. Since I'm at this episode, itodo ko na to. Here's my appreciation message to the PSY team especially to my KathNiel.

Firstly, these episodes (#PSYLabanNiYna0510, #PSYBitiw0610, #PSYPaninidiganNiAngelo0710, #PSYBreakUp0810, #PSYScandel0910) is a blast! I know there's a lot of overflowing compliments but I want to share mine too! :) It's been a very intense, emotional and acting-skills proven week. Lahat nga ng episodes umiyak ako. I'm so very proud of my One True Pair because they've executed their roles very well and deeply and have been improving so much since they've started acting. Not to mention Angelica, Jodi and Ian who have been consistently giving justice to their roles. I'm glad that from this teleserye, KathNiel were given a chance to really shine and show off their drama side and definitely acting skills. Pangako Sa'yo has also taught me many valuable lessons that I'll keep it in heart. More power to the crew of Pangako Sayo and God Bless!

love, Junya :*