[1]

I had been running for what seemed like hours but had only been just under a minute. I broke free from police handcuffs after saving someone. Yes, I save people from their attackers, happy now?

Anyways, the police thought wrong and was chasing me. A larger man, no older than around 40 was chasing me. Maybe if he cut down a few donuts he would have caught me by now.

I ran into a black sandpaper textured pole and looked up. The cemetery, I thought. I ran in and attempted to lose the Officer and his dog, who howled, finding me. I slipped and hit my head on a tombstone. I looked up at it and my skin went cold. The person who died was someone close to me... someobe I love to this day.

Liu Woods...

I backed away from the grave. The Officer stoppef and smirked. "Brother was a nice guy."

I was silent.

"I've got you now, Jeffrey Woods." He said. "There's no where but forest around us. We will find you if you run."

Blood ran down my forehead. I laughed. "I don't need to run. But I know its time for you to go to sleep..." I slit his throat and kicked him to the ground. He bled put and died.

His dog snarled and lunged at me. He bit my neck, shaking his head and knocked me to the ground. I stabbed the poor mutt in the stomach area. He yelped and fell off me, dead.

I panted. My killer side faded. I held my throat, which stung. Blood covered my hand.

A car pulled up next to me. A woman stepped out of the car and cried my name. I fell over, her voice becoming an echo. She trotted over to me as everything went black.

"Tish..."

~~

BOOK 2!!!!!

Katie,

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

MAHAHAAA!!!

Love, MEEEEEEE

Are you guys happy I updated!? Huh!? Huh!???

XDD

♡♡♡