Chapter 1

My name is Serenity Buckets, I'm 28 years old and I work at Fathingham's candy store. My little brother was Charlie Buckets and we had the biggest adventure in our life, but you have to read to find out what it was.

I'm gonna change the part where Charlie gets the Golden Ticket.

__________________________________________________________________________

I hung up my apron in the candy store, and grabbed my black coat. I walked towards the front door, I saw my co-worker Maren behind the counter.

"Goodbye Maren!" I called and my bell-like voice chimed through the air, a few people stopped and looked at me but I was used to it.

"Bye bye, Ren!" she called back, I glared playfully at her for using that old nickname. She stuck her tongue at me, I giggled and exited to candy store.

I began to walk towards the small cottage me and my family shared, as I was walking by I saw a sign on a pole. I approached it and pushed my way through the crowd of people to get a look of what the sign said,

'I, Willy Wonka have decided to allow five children, just five, mind you, and no more - to visit my factory this year. In addition, one of these children shall receive a special prize beyond anything you can ever imagine. Five golden tickets have been hidden underneath the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars. These five chocolate may be anywhere - in any shop on any street, in any town, in any country, in the world- upon any counter where Wonka Sweet's are sold. And the five lucky finders of these Golden Tickets are the only ones who will be allowed to visit my factory and see what it's like on the inside! Good luck to you all, and happy hunting!

Willy Wonka

P.S Children are only allowed to bring one member of their family.

I gasp and break into a sprint, the wind blows my wavy blonde hair behind me and my grey eyes dart back and forth deciding the quickest way home. I manage to find the fastest way home and I get home in record time.

I burst through the slanted front door and my family jumps in surprise.

"W-Wonka's Golden Tickets." I gasped out, my mother walked over to me and lead me over to a chair.

"Dear, what're you talking about?" mother asked, I managed to catch my breath.

"Willy Wonka, has hidden 5 golden tickets in Wonka bars. Whoever finds one gets to visit Wonka's factory." I exclaimed, I saw Grandpa Joe perk up.

"Ren, come here." he said and patted the bed space next to him. I got up and walked over to Grandpa and sat gingerly on the old bed. He rubbed his hand on my back, and I sighed.

"I really want Charlie to get one of those tickets. He loves Wonka and his products." I breathe out and everyone nods in response.

"Oh great the shop is going to hectic until the tickets are found.." I said sarcastically and mom and dad chuckled.

Then Charlie ran through the door,

"Golden-" I cut him off,

"I already told them." I said, he nodded and ran over to me.

"Did you bring sweets from the shop?" he asked hope laced through his pretty brown eyes.

"Do I like chocolate?" I asked, Charlie giggled.

"YES!" we said at the same time.

"You, can have them after dinner." I said and mother nodded in agreement.

Charlie nodded, and we walked towards the dinner table. Mother gave me a bowl of cabbage soup, and I ate it without really tasting it. I was just excited to get to work tomorrow, when Charlie had finished I led him over to my little rucksack.

I pulled out 3 chocolate birds, 2 everlasting gobstopper, and 3 Wonka bars. Charlie held the Wonka bars in his hands and a look of pure shock on his face.

"The new shipment, so you have a chance." I said, he opened the first one, no ticket. He gave everyone a piece of the chocolate, he opened the second one, no ticket.

Charlie sighed and let the third one fall to the floor, "I'm not gonna get a ticket." I sighed and he said his good nights and hugged me before we both crawled up to the roof where we slept.

He had his little bed and I had mine, on the opposite side of the room. I looked through the hole in the roof and I got the perfect view of Wonka's factory.

I sighed and turned the light off and walked over to Charlie's bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead. He smiled and I went over to my bed and slid beneath the covers. I closed my eyes, and dreamed of Charlie finding a Golden Ticket.