In his possession

" I promise I'll be back" I whisper to him. I'm leaving Dallas to be living in California with my father. I have yet seen him in over 5 years and before my mum had passed I learned that he wasn't the best of guys.

" I'll see you soon babe" Luke says closing the car door behind me. I hold onto his hand until the car starts dragging us apart.

My mum passed about a year ago and my father had only just found out. He doesn't want me living alone in Dallas, so I'm going to live with him in California. I thought I must of had lost everything at once in my life. My mum. My boyfriend. My friends. I had everything and now it's all getting taken away from me.

Im not ready for a change in life style at all. I'm used to the open air with paddocks of horses. In a small town. I guess everything's good for a change.

...

Payton hallyway, 17 years old. Mothers dead. Fathers a gang leader.

Living in California with her father, she calls him by Marshall along with his gang members. Attends school in a town where people are not to be messed with.
Her home town is Dallas, where her boyfriend Luke is. He's a good boyfriend from what he shows. But when she sees his real side shell never go back.

Payton has dark brown hair along with eyes. Is pale white, loves the country. Doesn't get along with people and doesn't really have many friends.