Hero and the Heroine (America x reader)

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be

You were (Y/N) (L/N). You had (H/L) (H/C) with (E/C). You were cold, scarastic, rude, resevered. You didn't really have any friends. Heck, Ivan (Russia) was scared of you more than his sister. You lived alone because your parents and family lived out of town. You were an only child too. Instead of moving with your family, you stayed in (T/N) (Town Name). You owned a horse named Artemis. () He was 3 years old. Your parents had given him to you before they moved. That was 3 years ago. Before they moved you were a happy girl. Thats what people said. But you didn't want to be that person, just a little girl to people.

I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way

You didn't really get in trouble or anything. Just not that friendly anymore. Not that you wanted to be. You were a loner if anything. Not weird at all for you. No different. But the populars were pretty annoying. So was that loud mouth American. Alfred F. Jones. Beyond annoying. He would bug you over and over. Saying stuff like, 'The hero shouldn't be ingored!,' or, 'The hero is here to rescue you!' Hero this, hero that. Annoying.

I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame

Yet you couldn't help but admire him. Always so bold. Sure he was loud but he wasn't afarid to be loud or anything. Thats why you admired him. He could make anything better. From projects to homework. Even gym class! Though you perfered horseback riding and video games. Your favorite video game was Call Of Duty 4. You played it so much. You were awesome at it. Though when you talked you used a voice changer so people wouldn't know it was you.

I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams

At night all you could dream of was him. Alfred from playing video games to him jumping on the tables yelling, 'THE HERO IS HERE TO RESCUE THE HEROIN!' It was very funny. Probaly because he did that alot. But one thing was... A lot of girls liked him. And I mean alot. Just like Ludwig. You didn't know him to well, but he was good at gym like you. You guys always tied. Anyways when you were little you were bet friends with Alfred.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Alfred. Or as you use to call him Alfie. But you stopped when your parents left. But that still isn't the reason your like this. Its because they died 3 years ago too. Only a few months after. So thats when you changed. But anyways lets get to the story.

It was just a simple day at school. You were sitting quitely doing your work. In social studies. Your eyes swept the book, looking for anwsers to the questions. When you found it, you wrote it down. Quitely you finished the work. You grabbed your work adn backpack. Seeing lunch was going to start when in a few minutes. You walked up to the teacher giving her the work than walking out sliently.

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long

As you left the room you felt a pair of eyes following your figure. You glanced to meet the blue eyes of Alfi- Alfred! You mean Alfred! You quickly turned your (E/C) eyes away from his blue ones. You walked out closing the door behind you. Once you left the room you sighed. Carefully you made your way to your locker. Once you got to it. You started to put in the lock numbers to open it. Soon the bell went off and the hall ways got really talkive. Kids talking and stuff. You sighed as you grabbed your lunch. You also pulled out your sketch book or drawing book. You slipped it into your (F/C) bag. Once you closed your locker someone called your name.
"(Y/N)! Dudette!" You heard Alfred's voice ring. You froze juts enough to look up to see him running towards you. Panic over came you.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

You turned on your heels and quickly walked through the crowds. People quickly moved out of the way. When you saw Ivan you went up to him. He looked at you with fear and shivered. You sighed inwardly.
"Hey Ivan... Keep Alfred busy please?" you asked nicely as you could. You could see in Ivan's voilet eyes he was less scared.
"Da," he said. Both of you a little surprised that he didn't stutter.
"Dudette! Wait for the hero!" Alfred's voice sounded like it was getting closer.
"Thanks Ivan!" You said before running off again.

Alfred's POV
I was about to catch up to (Y/N)! I can do it! I just have to have faith in this!

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
I'm still comparing your past to my future.
It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

Than Ivan blocked me off making me stop in place.
"Alfred you'll leave (Y/N) alone, da?" Ivan asked a dark aura surround him. He pulled out his magical pipe of pain and everyone ran away. Including me. Why did this always happen? It happens every single day! I had to talk to her one time! At least for once! Only 3 years earlier she was just fine! What caused this...? An idea poped up in my head. She still has her horse Artemis right? That means she takes him up the trails by her house! I could probaly see her than...

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

We use to be such close friends... I have to know what happened! I may have been around longer than her but I still care about her! Geez, why is she doing this to me! Its breaking my heart to see her this way. I may be immortal but I love her... I really do love her. I have to get to her! I turned quickly running out of school. Knowing her she went home already. It wouldn't hurt to miss the rest of school, I don;t really care anyways. I ran home so I could get my stuff.

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,

Your POV
You sighed once you got home. You checked the time. You needed to take Artemis out in an hour or 2. So you would be fine for now. You sighed looking at your lunch. You might as well save it for later. You weren't hungry right now and you had alot of lunch you had packed so yeah. You walked up the stairs slowly. You edged down the hallway to get to your room. Once you got to it, you opened the white door that had the design of a (F/A) (Favorite Animal). It was colored in black, grey, and (F/C). You looked at your (black or white) carpet and (F/C) walls with (Your favorite design) that were (2F/C) (2nd Favorite Color). You walked to your white closet. (Sorry if you don't like white) You pulled out a pair of jeans, boots, and a t-shirt. You put it on your (3F/C) (3rd Favorite Color) dresser. You changed into black shorts and (F/C) T-Shirt. You took your shoes off putting them at the side of your bed. You layed down in your (F/C) bed. You cuddled into your pillows and blankets. You slowly closed your eyes. Falling alsleep.
~Time Skip~

Immortals,
And live with me forever now,
Pull the blackout curtains down,

You were woken up by your alarm going off. Groaning you sat up. You quickly changed into your riding gear heading outside into your back yard. When you got there you heard Artemis whining at the fence of his field.
"Artemis!" You whistled. You got a loud neigh in response. You saw Artemis glaopping towards you. You smiled and grabbed the stuff you need. You saddled him up and everything before walking him out of his field. You lifted yourself up onto the (F/C) saddle. You grabbed the bridle lightly pushing your feet into his flanks. He neighed before walking towards the trails. You sighed in content as you troted Artemis along the trails.
~Time Skip~
You had stopped at a clearing, tying Artemis near the river and field so he could eat and drink. You put a blanket down putting your lunch down. You got up and walked over to the trail when you heard someone running up the trail. Thinking it was a neighbor or something you ingored it. But when you turned your back you got a surprise. Someone hugged you from behind. You squeeked in surprise.
"Eeek!" You heard someone laugh behind you. That laugh soothed you as you leaned back into it.
"Alfie?" you asked hopefully.
"The hero is here!" Yep that was Alfie. But than you froze.
"Why are you here?" you asked carefully.
"Because the hero is worried for the heroine! Dudette! You have ingored me and not talked to me for 3 whole years!" Alfie whined and pouted. Making you laugh.
"Alfie... I'm sorry... Its just..." you started to explain that your parents died and stuff and you were there forever!
~Time Skip by 2 years~

We could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
(Immortals)

Its been 2 years now. You and Alfie were dating now. You had changed now... Everyone wasn't scared of you anymore. But people knew not to mess with you. You became good friends with Ivan and even the BTT. Sadly, they were still big perverts. Very annyoing but hey thats fine. But hey so was Alfie!