Me, Kendra, and Kendra's friend Emma, sat and ate lunch together, while the boys ate with other boys.

"So do you like anyone around?" Emma asked.

"Well not rea-" I was then interrupted by Kendra.

"She's in love with Zayn."

"I am not!" I said.

"Am not what?."I heard a voice coming towards the table.

Niall. Why am I not surprised. He seemed to sneak up on us a lot. He then sat down right next to Kendra. Kendra turned beat red. I was trying not t die out laughing. But I couldn't help it. I then started laughing. Kendra gave me an evil glare while Niall looks at me with confusion, but then Emma stared laughing with me as she caught on. The laughter then died down.

"So what was the whole 'I am not' thing that you guys were talking about before you started laughing?" Niall said.

Then Harry walked over and sat by Emma. Then Emma turned red. I then caught on that she liked Harry. Then me and Kendra started laughing. Emma looked pretty pissed at us but it was truly funny.

"So what was the whole 'I am not' thing about?" Niall asked again.

Then everyone had there eyes on me. I was trying to think what to say then I just said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I am not....happy about this food....yeh that's what I said." I said.

"Okay, now how about you tell us what you really said." Harry said.

"Can I tell them?" Kendra said.

"Uggggg..okay fine." I said.

"Haley is in love with Zayn." Kendra said.

"I am not!" I said.

"Ooooooooo someone likes Zaynnnnnn." Harry said.

"No. No I don't." I said.

"Yes you do!" Admit it." Emma said.

"Okay I will admit it if you let me tell the people you like that you like them." I said pointing to Kendra and Emma.

"No way!" The said in unison.

"See that's how I feel!" I said/yelled

"Well I guess it's only fair if you tell someone so you can tell these to." She said as she winked at me.

"Oh, so can I tell them now?" I asked.

"Tell us!" Niall and Harry said in unison.

"Fine you can tell them now." Kendra said.

"Okay so Kendra likes-" I was cut off by Kendra.

"Emma come to the bathroom with me." Kendra sad then, Emma followed behind her.

"You cheater!" I yelled at them. She turned back and smiled at me. I knew they were just going to watch from behind the corner.

"Tell us before I die!" Harry said.

"Okay so Kendra likes Niall and Emma likes Harry." I said very quickly.

There eyes went wide. They looked at each other and started laughing. I was left confused.

"Why the hell are you laughing?!" I yelled in a question.

"You just stated the obvious, thank you." Harry said trying to die down the laughter.

"Really you guys knew?" I said.

"Yes, we knew." Niall said.

"And why have you never brought it up." I asked.

"Because we like messing with people, but don't get me wrong, we like them too." Harry said.

"You do!" I yelled.

"Yes but shut up before someone finds out." Niall said.

"Why don't you want anyone to know?" I asked.

"Because Zayn is planning a party in 2 weeks, and we want to tell them there." Niall said.

"Awwwwwwe! How sweet!" I said.

"Your not going to tell anyone, are you?" Harry asked.

"No I promise." I said.

"Good, and uhh just so ya know, Zayn has the hots for ya!" Harry said in a really girly voice.

I laughed. "I don't like him!" I yelled as they walked away.

"Sure you don't." Niall yelled back.

Then Emma and Kendra came back.

"What did they say?!" Kendra spoke.

"We'll I didn't really get a chance to tell them."I lied.

"Then what were you talking about for 5 minutes?" Emma asked.

I thought then quickly answered.

"They were talking about becoming a band, like all five of them." I lied again.

"Oh? That's weird." Kendra said.

"Tell me about it." I said trying not to make it obvious that I'm lying.

"Guess will try some other time." Kendra

Soon enough, lunch, and then the day was over. I was walking home alone because the boys and the girls had soccer practice. As I was about 5 minutes into the 15 minute walk home, then a car rolled up past me. I just minded my own business and kept walking. Then a man jumped out and put me in a head lock.

"If you scream, I will kill you." He whispered in my ear.

I completely refused and I screamed.

Then I suddenly felt a rag press to my face, when I didn't breath I saw a figure swing a punch at the man next to us, then I breathed and was knocked out.

*********************

When I woke up I was on a couch in a fancy looking house, looked a lot like Aunt K's house, but different colors. I sat up but was immediately pulled back down because of the massive headache I was having. Then someone walked in the room. Zayn. Really? Out of anyone if could be it was Zayn? Perfect. He gave me a cup of water. I slowly sat up, and drank some of the water. Then the headache came back.

I slouched back down on the couch groaning. I was in so much pain.

He was watching me as I drunk my water.

"Mind to tell me what happened." I said.

"We'll I was driving to....... My friends house, yeh my friends house and I saw you scream and I guess helped you out.

"What you punched them all in the face?" I asked.

"Yeh basically." Zayn said.

"Well thank you, for saving my life." I said with a smile.

Zayn then lifted my head up with his finger, making me look him in the eye.

"No problem." He said smiling then winking, then walking out of the room, dumbfounded.

_________________

Hey guys!

Like the chapter? Comment to tell me what you think!

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Thanx!

~Hunter!