TH HLLS

CREDIT COVER TO MY LOVELY FRIEND lasviciously + smut warning ;D

luke practically ran off the bus to his empty house. his brothers and parents were out, as usual.

the senior dropped his bag in the front hallway, running up to his room, slamming and locking the door. he couldn't keep his mind off the innocent, young girl he'd met.

sure, the fact she insisted on following the rules was kind of off putting, but the thought of her innocence overpowered that.

luke quickly undressed, throwing his pile clothes into a corner, climbing onto his bed.

he trailed his fingers from his collarbone down, grasping his hard cock.

he bit at his black piercing, gently running his thumb over his tip.

he continued this for a moment as his eyes fluttered shut, imagining the small girl on her knees in front of him, gently kitten licking him.

the thought was too much.

he wrapped his hand around his throbbing cock, bucking his hips up into his hand.

he brought it up and back down, faster each time, quiet moans escaping his lips.

he continued for several minutes until he felt he was close, and then came to the mere thought of ophelia.

he laid his head back, biting down on his lip, knowing he'd have to shower and wash his sheets.

after several minutes of lying in the dark he sat up,
going to get in the shower.