Chapter 12

Ok. I don't really know what to write anymore. But, I'll try to make it for sure good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wex's POV.

As me and Leo watched Space Heroes, we were silent. It has been really awkward between us. Instead of talking about the episode after its over, we just walk in different directions.

I don't know why. It's just.......weird.

Once the episode was over, Leo stood up to go to his room, while I still sat there.

I took a deep breath.

"Leo." I said his name.

He turned around.

"Yeah?" he replied.

I sighed.

"Can we talk?"

"Uh...sure." he replied.

He sat down. He probably felt awkward just like I did at the moment.

"So...what's up?" he asked.

"We....Why don't we talk anymore? I mean.....what's been going on?"

"What do you mean, Wex?"

"I mean......see, that. We barely talk to each other and now it has gotten really weird. Why is what I'm basically asking."

He shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess it just....is."

"But, why? Is it because I'm awkward or weird? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, of course not. I was actually going to ask you the same thing."

It then went silent.

I groaned.

"I can't take the silence, anymore. Look, I want to talk to you without feeling........weird. I just want us to be like normal people and just talk."

He sighed.

"Then, tell me your biggest secret or fear." he said.

I gasped.

"Why?"

"Just do it, and it can't be a lie. If it's a lie, then when I find out, I'll ignore you until I die."

My eyes grew wide.

Not until I die. That's harsh.

I sighed.

"Fine. But, you go first. I have to gather mine in." I said.

He sighed.

"Loosing the whole team. In a battle against the Shredder." he confessed.

I shuddered at the thought of Shredder, but then remembered something. I was Tiger Claws daughter, which means I was on his side, but wasn't exactly.

"Earth to Wex."

"Huh? Oh, sorry. Just......thinking about my fear."

"Tell me it then."

I sighed.

"My fear is loosing you guys. You guys are basically family to me. So, if I loose you guys and it's my fault, then I don't know what to do." I confessed. "Also moths."

He looked at me with a weird expression.

"Moths?"

"They are butterflies nasty, disgusting cousins. One once flew in my mouth."

He made a disgusted face.

"Eww."

"See. I'm not crazy."

Suddenly a moth appeared. I screamed and ran around like a maniac. I then heard laughter.

I turned to see Mikey, Casey, and Raph laughing.

"You should of seen the look on your face." said Casey.

I growled.

"That wasn't funny!" I yelled.

I then tackled them. I then got up, grabbed a broom, and started hitting all of them with it.

"NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!" I yelled.

Leo then grabbed the broom from me.

"STOP!!!!" he yelled at me.

He was yelling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, here's the deal. I'm terrified of moths. I know, weird. But, there freakin ugly icky cousins of butterflies. They have slimy stuff inside them. Yuck.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.