"Really? Wow."

"Yes. So I suggest you go to your room and pick something nice to wear because we're going out to dinner tonight."

"Who is we?"

"Your grandparents, your father and I, Katherine, and your brother with Ellie."

"Alright." I say, trying not to roll my eyes as I walk out of the room.

When I get to my own room, I drop my backpack on the bed and sit down to my desk so I can check Tumblr and see what's going on on Twitter. Honestly, who needs homework?

I change into my house clothes and actually start on the homework that's due in the next couple of days, before I ask myself if I really need lunch. Probably not. And that's not just my eating disorder speaking, it's also the knot I feel in my stomach at the thought that I might be pregnant.

What if I really am pregnant? What will I tell Niall? What will I tell my parents? How will everyone react? What about my future?

There are just too many questions swirling through my head and I can't make them stop even if I wanted to. So to try and get my mind off things, I look for the latest Teen Wolf episode and put my earphones in to drown out all the sounds, including the voices in my head telling me that everything is going to shit.

-

Niall's POV

I park my Bentley next to my mother's car, which means that she's home. Which also means that her and my dad continued the fight they started this morning before I left for school and neither of them got to work, even though his Mercedes in missing from the driveway.

As soon as I enter the house, I can already hear yelling coming from upstairs, so I go into the living room to check if my siblings are in there, but judging by the fact that the TV is turned off and the car our driver uses also wasn't parked, they're both at their after school program.

When I get to my room I drop my backpack on the bed and walk into the bathroom to change and take a shower. By the time I'm back and sitting down at my desk, trying to actually do some work on an essay that's due tomorrow, the screams get way too loud for my liking so I exit my room and stride over to theirs.

I push the door open and try not to be taken aback by the chaos my eyes meet when I do; bed sheets thrown against the wall, the glass table shattered in the corner, a few broken vases lying on the floor next to the window, and most importantly my crying mother and red-faced father.

"Can you two shut the fuck up? I'm so tired of your screaming and I'm actually trying to do some schoolwork but I fucking can't! Stop fighting and think about the fact that you have two little children in this house who still think their parents love each other, okay?"

They stare at me without saying anything, probably as surprised as I am by the sudden outbursts. I mean, I'm always telling them to shut up or to take their fighting elsewhere, but I've never been this angry or this serious before.

I slam the door to their bedroom before I walk back to mine and slam that door too, and then I drop into the seat. However, the silence bothers me and ironically, I can't seem to concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing, so I log into WhatsApp on my laptop and answer conversations that don't really interest me.

I block a few girls that get on my nerves and then plan my next smoking session with Zayn and Louis, before I click on my chat with Rey that's been left with a ':))' from me two days ago.

I bite my lip as I think of what I could write to her without seeming too desperate and bother her too much.

Why do I even feel like I bother her? I don't have this problem with anyone ever.