Meeting the Kiseki no Sedai

-The following day-
After school ended, Momoi-chan dragged you with her to go to her "workplace", which was a basketball court. However, the basketball court was not a simple basketball court, it was beside this huge mansion. At the gate to the mansion, you saw the nameplate of the people who live in there.
'Akashi'
'Akashi? Isn't that the name of the biggest company in Kyoto?' You asked.
'Yes! Is it!' Momoi-chan answered with a huge smile on her face.
You wondered what is the relation between the Akashi Enterprise and the Generation of Miracles.
Momoi-chan continued dragging you towards the basketball court while humming a tune. You at the back just mumbling about the fact that Momoi-chan is dragging you here against your own will (well, kind off). You were no doubt intrested in who the Generation of Miracles are and how they became the best.
When you reached the door to the indoor basketball court, Momoi-chan let go of your wrist and asked whether you were ready. You gave her the 'Duhhh, as if there is anything to be ready for' look and she laughed. She then grabbed your wrist again, slide open the door and shouted,
'MINNA-SAN! I HAVE A SOMEONE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU!'
Everyone stopped whatever they do doing and looked at Momoi-chan. Momoi-chan then pulled you in front of her and said while smiling,
'This is (F/n)(L/n). She is my BFF and your second Manager!'
After she introduced you, you bowed down and said
'Yes, I am (F/n)(L/n) and I will be working as Momoi-chan's assistant. Please take care of me.'
A red haired guy with heterochromic eyes then came forward and introduced himself.
'I am Akashi Seijuro, the captain of this team' Akashi then raised his hand, signalling you to shake it, and you did. After that, he just walked away.
You felt nervous and awkward after he left. You wondered if you did anything wrong and just stared at him walking away. Suddenly a guy with blond hair stood in front of you and said '(L/n)cchi?'
(L/n)cchi? You only knew one person that called you that.
'Kise-kun? You are part of the Generation of Miracles?' You asked.
'Yea, I am I guess...' He said while smiling and scratching his head.
A green haired guy then asked, 'Kise, how do you know (L/n)?' He said with a serious face, pushing up his glasses, and holding a Frog Puppet.
'We are neighbours!' Kise replied, as he put his hands over your shoulders. 'She is also my tutor and she taught me everything I know!'
'Erm, I am his neighbour but not his tutor. I just help him with his homework at times.' I said softly.
'By the way,' Kise said, 'the guy with green hair is Midorimacchi, the guy with dark blue hair is Aominecchi, the guy with Purple hair is Murasakibaracchi and the guy with light blue hair is...'
'Kuroko Tetsuya' Suddenly you felt someone standing behind you and saying something. You turned behind and saw a guy with light blue hair looking at you. 'Hai' He said softly.
'H..h..hi, Kuroko-kun'
After hearing you greet him, Kuroko-kun walked away silently. You looked at him walking away, and again you wondered what you did wrong and realized that you had ignored him the whole time. You felt sorry and wanted to go apologize, but Kise-kun did not remove his arm from your shoulders, and that prevented you from walking to Kuroko.
Soon, Akashi commanded everyone to go back to practise and you and Momoi-chan sat at the bench,looking at them practise.

(A/n) I know, the progress is a little slow, but I want to ensure i get a good foundation before i get to the good parts
I will try to update the story as often as possible so that we can reach the good parts as soon as possible.
Anyways, thanks for reading and please drop me a comment on how I can improve my writing!