Why We Ship DELENA ?

I just like to write about TVD and delena love , so i hope you like this ...and thanks for reading :)

__________________________________________

Why we ship delena ???that is the question of every stelena fan ,and i will answer it ....for me i ship them not just because of the fact that they are sooo epic , but also because from season one elena was looking at him in different way , she cared about him and in the same time she hated him , he was a heartbroken man , he loves his brother and also loves his brother girl ,and he knew that she loved his brother but he didn't hate him for that and he didnt run away , damon just need someone to love him back , he have lost every one he cares about alaric ,rose,and now his brother , ok he killed people and he liked it ,but that because he is a vampire ,and we all know that even stefan like that but he don't do it because elena loved him that way , and if she choose damon he will kill people again if nobody help him, but damon tried to change him self and he know that elena in love with stefan ,but he tried ,and he miss being human , he miss the love ,he will always choose elena and always love her , i know that stefan did alot for his brother and for elena , but ...for me i see the epic love in delena , i see strong feeling between them and how they fight that , he deserve that love and elena deserve that kind of love ,and also stefan deserve someone who loves him so much ,but for me it's kathrine , she really made me cry when she kissed him when he died , i know that in the book elena end with stefan , but if that happen i will go on youtube put delena momante and have a good time , 4×10 that is the best (i love you) i have ever knew , and his face ment alot <3 if you have read this ,than thank you , and you should know that i will be always delena , and nothing will change my mind ,even if damon become the ripper or the most selfish one in the show , sorry for the essay ,i talk alot when it comes to delena ,,and please don't tell me that delena is not true love and it all about sex ,because we all know. that this is not right ! :)))

..................................................................