Chapter 2: Meet Levi(part 2)

Chapter 2

Erwin POV
"What?..." Alya and Erica shouted. I smirked a bit and quickly hid it again.

"I said, each one of the three captains, namely Erica, Alya and Ricky, should pick one of the three runts there to train them personally." I said, unmounting my ebony horse.

"I won't." Erica growled back.

I turned around and surprised to see that Ricky was already there. "That's an order!"

"Where did you picked them up huh? The underground city? Alya questioned while Ricky remained silent, standing next to Alya.

"I'm afraid so, but yes. They came from the underground city." I said. Leaving the three at the front of the three trainees kneeling on the ground.

Erica POV
I can't believe it, he let me to train one of these insects from underground. I eyed them closely. I picked the dark red-haired girl, she stood up, I noticed that her eyes were light yellow.

"May I know your name?" I aked her as I helped her to remove her cuffs.

She turned around the chesnut-cropped hair man. His steel gray eyes met her light dandelion eyes.

"Isabel." She looked directly at my eyes. I reached her hand for a handshake,

She grabbed it and waved back.

Alya POV
I noticed that Erica had chosen the red-haired girl. I watched as Ricky chose the blonde haired boy. His name was Farlan, he was taller than Ricky, that would be a problem, Ricky hate bigger guys than him.

Erica took Isabel towards the old cobblestone castle. As they got lost out of my sight. I turned to look at my student. His cropped chesnut hair, his dull gray eyes, and his funny cloth thay was put on his collar.

I reached my hand to help him stand up, but he didn't get it. Instead, he looked away from me. I looked at his steel gray eyes as he look towards the rising moon.

He turned at me with a curious look on his face.

"What?" He asked.

I smiled at him, his face was still dull. "I'm Alya, what's your name?"

"Does it matter? You'll forget mine easily." He answered, refusing to look at me.

"Yes! If you don't tell me, how could I teach you then?" I said, trying to be kind to him.

"Okay. I'm Ackerman, Levi Ackerman."

I jumped backwards, knowing that my teacher had a son. I looked at him in every direction, finding what trait did he got from him. But I got nothing.

"What is it now?" He stubbornly asked.

"Are you a son of Captain Ackerman?" I asked hesitantly. Of course, isn't it obvious?

"No! Is it obvious?" His tone was teasingly, but his stare remained cold.

I pouted my lips. I led him towards the old cobblestone castle and towards their cabin. I felt tired and climbed towards my room. In my surprise,

Erwin was sitting on the bed, reading something that shoudn't be red by others.

"What the hell? Erwin!"
-End of Chapter 1: Meet Levi(part2)