Kians help

The weight by Shawn mendas is great for this chapter please listen to it.

When Kian asked that question I wanted to tell him but I don't know what I did my body took control of me I ran off I climbed down the ladder that was next to the roof I ran as fast as I can I heard Kian yelling my name and running after me I ran and ran as fast as I could I finally stopped to a park I grabbed my hair and cried hard and harder I broke down on the floor.
" Savannah" Kian said running towards me
I hid my face in my hands and cried harder, the thought of Cameron doing this to me I loved him so much.
"Savannah please tell me what's wrong" Kian said
I tried to stop crying and I told him everything since the day I met cameron until now without leaving out any detail.
"Omg Savannah I am so sorry to hear that it's gonna be alright don't worry" Kian said pulling me into a tight ass hug.

Kian's pov
I felt so bad for Savannah now can Cameron do this to her my bestfriend.
I have to admit Savannah did look cute even when she is crying. Snap out of it Kian she is crying. I held her tight into my arms as she cries softly on my arms.

Savannah's pov
After 10 of crying and small talk with Kian he asked me if I wanted to get frozen yogurt. We got our frozen yogurt and just talked about life and we laughed about random stuff it, was just amazing. After the frozen yogurt we drove back to the 02l house. It was 11:00 pm and I was so tired.
We entered the house and saw the guys on the couch.
"Where were you two" the guys said running to us
"Frozen yogurt" Kian said
"Lucky" Jc said sad
"It's okay it wasn't that good anyways" I said just to make Jc feel better than I covered half of my fave with my hand so only the other guys can hear.
"It was fucking delicious" I whispered the the guys they laughed silently
"I heard that" Jc said
"Good" i said than hugged him
He hugged back
I tried to break the hug but he wouldn't let go
"Jc let go" I giggled
"No you smell like vanilla and flowers" Jc said
"Your such a dork now let go" I laughed out
He giggled and let go
I yawned
"I am so tired" Kian and I said at the same time
"You owe me soda" I said
" but you didn't even say jinx" Kian said
"I know" I laughed and smiled
"AHHHH" I screamed so loudly I saw a huge spider on the floor at Trevor's feet
"What" the guys said scared ans some fell on the floor cause of how loud I screamed.
"Trevor there is a huge spider on your foot" I said
"Ahhhhhhhh"!!! "WHAT THE FUCK" Trevor yelled running around
"AHHHHHH" SAM YELLED
"KILL ITTTT" Jc SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL
"AHHHHH ITS RUNNING TOWARS US " Ricky screamed
"EAT MY DUST BITCH" RICKEY screamed in a Sassy voice.
Everyone was on top of the couch scared it was a really big spider
"HOW DID THAT DIRTY ASS PIECE OF SHIT GET IN HERE" I screamed
"SOMEONE KILL IT" Conor screamed
I than got my shoe and threw it at the spider. And Luckly I got it
"Omg you saved our lives" Ricky said in a girls voice
I laughed because he is so funny
"Hey dweebs is it cool if I crash here tonight" I said tired
"Yea Of course" the guys said
"Anytime you want" Conor said
"Thanks nerds" I said and hugged him
It was cold and I was wearing shorts And a crop top so I ran to Kian's room and went inside his closet. I looked for a sweatshirt and I found one it was black and it said obey on it.  It fit perfectly but it was a little big because I am 5'6 and a half and Kian said 6'1. I remembered I had spendex in my backpack because we were gonna play volley ball in gym class but we didn't because I left early because of Cameron. And I have a clean pair of black spandex with neon pink on the top, it was Nike.
I ran downstairs to my car and got my spandex I ran back upstairs to the bathroom and changed into them. I spent like 5 minutes admiring my shiny, smooth shaved tan legs.
And my small feet.
I tied my straight hair in a pony tail.
I went to Kian's room and saw him shirtless in his room on his bed laying down on his phone. I ran to him and jumped on top of him.
"Hi" I said laying my head on his chest.
"What's good" Kian said wrapping his arm around me.
"Nm" I said
"You wanna sleep in my room tonight we have a guest room but it's lonely in there" Kian said
"Sure" I said I don't mind sleeping with Kian because we are BFF and I had sleepovers with the guys all the time, not to sound like a Thor or anything.

I went on the other side of the bed and got my phone out of my pocket in his sweatshirt and went on Twitter.

Kian's pov
I am so happy Savannah is sleeping with me tonight, don't worry I won't do anything to her I am not a player or anything. I do have a crush on her and I do love her she is like my BFF I wish we were more. She was LIEING down on the other side of the bed and I looked at her her nice tan legs shined out and her butt🔥🔥. what I am a guy..... What!!?!? And he perfect shaped body was perfect her beautiful face and how good she smells and I couldn't help but look at her.
"take a picture it will last longer" Savannah said
Shit she saw me look.
After that Savannah said she was tired so she got under the blankets and fell asleep I kissed her forehead and snuggled up next to her and turned off the lights I put my arm around her waist holding her close to me, very close, I loved it.
"Goodnight Kiki love you" she said aww she loves me
"Love you too princess" I said and tightened my grip on her and I soon drifted off to sleep.