Chapter 30.

Depuis le début

"You will do no such thing!" I snapped.

"They tormented you all these years! Why would you want someone who continues to disrespect you to not get punished?" He asked surprisingly.

"The same reason why I am with you right now. I am a very forgiving person, I can't hurt a soul unless they are hurting the ones I love, I just have too much heart and I let my emotions get to me. I guess you can say I'm weak." I shook my head.

Xavier stopped the car and turned to me in his seat.

"No I can say that's what makes you Luna. Luna's are supposed to be the heart of the Alpha. They are the kind, good hearted, forgiving, and understanding part of the Alpha. That's what you are and that's what makes you Luna so stop doubting yourself." He grabbed my fave and kissed me.

I realized we pulled up in front of the pack house and there was some abnormal loud noises in the house.

"What is going on?" Xavier asked. There was a loud bang and Xavier and I rushed out of the car to the front door. We entered and noticed Raven and Chris yelling at each other, Ryder and Rosy yelling at my mom and dad with Rosy holding Rosalina and Alpha Roman trying to calm everyone down but he couldn't calm down Rosy and Ryder, they had more power than him. Rosalina was crying in Rosy's arms which bothered me and I knew Xavier could tell.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Xavier yelled in his Alpha tone.

I don't think I've ever heard Xavier use his Alpha tone and it was actually attractive. He looked at me out the corner of his eye with amusement but then turned back to everyone else with a stone cold expression.

"Your grandparents won't let us see our grandchild and I think we have a right to see her." My father said angrily.

"I told you both you're never allowed to see her, she is not your granddaughter." I snapped.

"She isn't even their biological grandchild!" My father yelled as he pointed to Rosy and Ryder.

"Because unlike you, we don't think that she killed our Daniel. Daniel and Xavier loved her very much and even fought over her, there would be no way in hell if they all loved each other." Ryder growled surprisingly.

"I never believed that she killed Daniel." My mother said quietly.

"But you never acted like a mother, you played with my head. One moment you were telling me you loved me and believed me and then the next you were acting like the rest of the pack and hated me." I said.

Her head hung low in shame when I said that. I know I said I was a forgiving person but they are my family, what they did broke me physically and emotionally.

"Please just let us hold her." My father pleaded.

I walked up to Rosy and smiled as I took Rosalina from her who was still crying.

I turned to my father with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry John you told me to never address you as a father." I turned back to Xavier.

I smiled and handed Rosalina to him and she instantly calmed down in his arms and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'll be in our room." He kissed my forehead.