Things you have to know

First off, Thanks to GabriellaCadogan for making the cover! It's truly beautiful.

Guilds
Scarlet Rose
ShadowLanders
Rock Shakers
Diamond Stars

Nicknames
Rosies
Shadies
Rockies
Staries

Gear
Jumpers (Boots that air shoots out of the bottom to help the Rockies jump to another ship for raiding or easy landing.)
Sailers (A contraption made for soaring through the air. Rosies must put his/her hands in the holders to each side of the wings. Take off running and soar to another ship or down to the ground.)
Floaters (Similar to a jet pack, Staries push a button and wings extend, with ease they can soar in the sky and fly as well as their ship.)
Jetters (Jetters are easy to use. Shadies can attach their air material, parachute of sorts, to them. They attach little canisters that pump out a lot of air on their belts. They can soar through the air and twist their belt if they need to go one directions than another.) 

Southern Order
The Southern Order is the Southern part of the Order of the Lands. There are more Sky Pirate guilds in the Northern, Western, and Eastern Orders, but the story unfolds in the 4 guilds of the Southern Order.

Now, let us begin the adventure shall we?