The hidden family?

So I have started searching through the holds of Skyrim and I find myself at a cabin across the river from The Guardian Stones known as Anise's Cabin and I didn't really think much of the place at first accept the fact that if you go in and out of her cellar she will become instantly hostile but I started to think about the letter that is found in her cellar, this letter is called Anise's Letter.

I have read this many times but this last time I actually thought about what it says. In the letter it says, "Helgi, dear, why do you hesitate? You can feel the power coursing in your blood! You have only to reach out and grasp it! Renounce that boy of yours and come, come live with me in the forest. My sister will be here soon. Together, we can form a proper coven, and your training will truly begin."

Now I searched and searched through Skyrim and I couldn't find a single
Helgi. But then I remembered the girl in Morthal who died in a house fire. Helgi was her name so I then did her quest Laid To Rest and found out that a vampire named Laelette had burned down Helgi's home killing her and her family but that could explain why the letter was never sent and it stayed in her cellar. It's because Helgi and her family were dead but in the letter it says "Renounce that boy of yours and come, come live with me in the forest." So that shuts down the entire theory... Wrong! There is actually a child that is male in Morthal and knowing that Helgi is a child that is female they could have had some sort of young love going on. And when Helgi was killed it could have drove the boy insane and that boy is of course Joric the relative of Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone.

And there is another plot hole in my theory, who is Anise's sister? Well that one is easy it's Moira the hagraven in Eastmarch. I mean it's in the wiki and if you do anything wrong to Anise, Moira will send hired thugs to kill you.

So lastly there is the reason why I called this "The Hidden Family" it is because there would be absolutely no other way for Anise to know little Helgi and Helgi to know her except if they were family. Pretty much grandma grand daughter thing. And who's side of the family? The mothers because the father as soon as the house burns he goes to Alva the vampire only because he wanted Helgi and her mother dead, why? Because they are witches! And what better way to kill a witch than burning them. And one more thing it says "your training will truly begin" which means that Helgi has already started doing witchcraft. Another reason for the father to burn down the house.