Felix Imagine

~ Y/N POV ~

I waited until he came home from work. I heard the door open and close. "Y/N...." I heard his beautiful voice. I had left him notes everywhere.

~ Felix's POV ~

After I shouted her I saw a trail of rose petals. I follow them to the living room. I found a note and I picked it up. "Go to the place I first saw you." The note said and I headed to the bottom of the stairs. There was another note. "Now head to the place that we first hung out." It read and I went straight for the back door. As we first hung out as friends in the back garden dancing. There was once again another note. "Now head to the place that I first heard you sing." I smile to myself and head back inside and ran up the stairs. I entered mine and y/n's room and it was pitch black. I turned the light switch and there was a massive noise. "Happy birthday Felix!!!!" Y/n yelled and ran into my arms. "OMG y/n you didnt have to." I said and looked around. Everything that we ever did was in the room. The first lyric sheet we made, the first photo but something was strange there was another photo. "Y/n what's this?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows and take the photo into my hands. "Have a look." She said and lowered her head. I took a look at the photo and it was a baby. "Felix.... I'm pregnant." She said and it made me smile. I walk up to here and place my right hand on her stomach. "I love you! I can't believe it! We are going to have a little Sandman running around!" I kissed her forehead and then her lips. "Baby, you mean little Sandmans. We are having twins!!!!" She exclaimed and kissed me more passionately. God I love this women. I can not wait for the Sandmans to arrive in June.

~ 9 months later ~

Here we are. Holding our beautiful baby boy and girl. "You have some visitors. But first we need to know the names of your children." The nurse said. "How about Angel Rose Elizabeth Sandman and James Wilhelm Hans Sandman." We say in unison. "Thank you." She said and walked away to write the names down. "Hey guys. OMG they are so cute!!!" Oscar said and took Angel into his arms. "Here Olly have a cuddle with James." I said and handed James to Olly. "Guys we wanted to ask if you and your girlfriends, sorry Oscar, wanted to be the Godfathers?" We ask them. They smile and nod their heads. We now had a complete Fooo family, for the time being .

Hey guys I wrote this because its Felix's 17th birthday today. I wanted to add that the photo is when they shot Freestyle which was 2 years ago today!!! I'm so proud to be a Foooer and be part of the Fooo family. I'm gonna do this when it's their birthdays. The girl in photo is not me its from Felix's Instagram. Love ya