Chapter Eight

Please vote, comment and spread the good news.

******************************

June's POV

"Oh my, I guess it's my bad luck. Please do call me when everything is cleared." I told the sweet voice probably pretty lady on the other end.

"I will do that Mrs Tristan. Thanks for your understanding. Bye."

I slumped heavily on on my bed at the end of the call.

It felt big and lonely. With no loving man to warm it.

You know that feeling when you lie in bed on a cold night, and the bed feels so cold you have to crouch yourself at one place, too afraid to move on the bed in fear of your body touching a cold part on the bed.

A cold that no amount of bed sheets you cover yourself with can be chased away.

At a moment like this, a warm loving male body is what is needed, something which I certainly lack.

So I guess I'm gonna spend a long time on my lonely bed.

I had booked a flight which was bound to leave Paris for New York tomorrow.

I was planning to meet my husband face to face, so that we sort out our difference and tell him to sign the divorce papers my mom gave him.

It took a lot out of me to finally swallow the fact that Dave isn't meant for me.

I don't want to keep him in a bondage he doesn't want to be in.

In spite of everything he's done I still love and hate him.

How I wish that feeling of love wasn't in me.

But now I'm not a fool anymore.
Maybe I still am but not that much.

I know nothing good will come put of that love that I'm feeling do it's better for us to part ways.

But now it seems like my plan has got to wait, as all flights were being terminated as a result of bad weather.

I will use this opportunity to gather more courage cause I need it badly.

____________________________________

Thanks for voting, reading, and commenting.

Thanks a lot