Prologue

Lately, I have been running low on money ever since I got fired from my last job, just because I spilled my Boss's coffee. I'd been looking for a job for a week, until my friend told me about an open job at Dark Willows Mental Asylum. I was skeptical at first, but finally decided to take the job because I was desperately in need of money. Everything was fine for the first 3 days, until the head nurse told me to tend to a certain patient, Patient 356, other wise known as Min Yoongi, the most troublesome and twisted person in the whole Asylum.

I had heard faint whispers about the things he had done, but was never close enough to hear it clearly. When I tended to him on my 4th day all he did was stare at me intently with a smirk like he knew something I didn't. When I was finished tending to him that day, I had gathered my stuff and was about to walk out of the door, until I felt someone put their hands on my waist and press their front against my back.

I could feel their warm breath on my ear as the person whispered, " Where are you going, Princess?"

And right then and there I knew it was Min Yoongi, and I knew that it wasn't gonna be easy working here with him around.

(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT SUPPORT THE ROMANTICISM OF MENTAL ILLNESS- IF YOU WOULD TAKE A CHANCE TO READ THIS STORY YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT HE IS NOT IN THE ASYLUM BECAUSE HE IS MENTALLY ILL BUT BECAUSE HE IS INHUMAN. THANK YOU)