Memory

400 years earlier:

"Zeref do you take Lucy to be your lawfully wedded wife?" asked the priest.
"Yes," responded Zeref staring into his beautiful brides eyes full of love.
"And do you Lucy take Zeref to be your lawfully wedded husband?" asked the priest once again.
"Yes,"responded Lucy happily starring into her grooms eyes full of lust and love.
"Now, in the power invested in me I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride," said the priest.

As Lucy and Zeref kiss deeply and the uproar of the crowd of their family and their closest friends. After the wedding they went to their new house for their new life together. The house wasn't to big but it was just right for the both of them to start their brand new life.

Back in present day:
Lucy POV:

"Zeref welcome b.........," I was saying as I got out of where I was hiding, being interrupted by him hugging me.
"Zeref...... I missed you so much you don't know how much I missed being with out y.....yo.......,"I was saying but stopped when I felt a sharp pain in the side of my stomach"Z......ZER..........ZEREF.....WHY?" I managed to say before blacking out.

Zeref POV:
I'm sorry my dear wife but you will be frozen here till our old guild comes to save you from me, it hurts me to do this but I have no choice but after I die our daughter Pire will have to go through this to unless she chooses the light.

One year later, At the guild, 3rd POV:

"Master!!!!!!" yelled a certain exceed.
"Yes Cookie," asked master.
"When is Lucy coming it's been a year since she left, you said if she doesn't come back we have to go search for here!!!!!!" said Cookie in tears as she tried to hold it in.
"Don't cry child she will come have faith on your friend,"said master Macarov.
"MASTER!!!!!!" said Mira running up to the master with a letter.
"What is it Mira?" asked master grabbing the letter Mira was holding in her hands.
"IT'S FROM ZEREF!!!" she yelled as she started to cry.

Master opened the letter and read it to the guild:

Dear FairyTail,
It's been a year since I had Lucy captive and you haven't wanted to come and get her from my grasp I have her frozen in time right know and I advise you to get her before she dies of being frozen. I want this specific people to come and retrieve her.
My daughter Pire and Paine, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet aka Tatania, Gray Fullbuster,Wendy Marvell, and Mira Strauss, with an addition of two more.

My wife have been talking in her sleep whispering their name to com save her. I do declare Master Macarov don't tag along or my wife gets it send me a letter in advance.
Sincerely your truly,
Zeref Vermillion

"Well you heard, my children bring back Lucy. Laxus and Max you tag along," said master dismissing them.