e i g h t e e n

if you don't live for something, you will die for nothing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: The facts and figures read in the book aren't read and I've entirely made them up. It isn't on pottermore or anything else. I purely made it up for the purpose of the story.

The green light came from the end of the wand and shot right towards Draco. He tried to dodge it but it was too late. The light hit him and he fell to the floor naming a definable thud.

In the three fleeting last seconds of her life, Bonnie turned to her brother and smiled. Then the green light hit her square in the chest.

Draco just sat up from where he was lying.

What the hell had just happened? He was dead wasn't he? He was surely dead?

Draco ran to library and quickly looked up Squibs. Bonnie was one, right? Or was she a witch?

Looking through the contents page of the book he found what he was looking for. Flipping to the page he read.

Squibs Performing Magic.

When and if a squib performs magic, as they do not have the magical powers within, this prevents the spell used to do what it was told. For example if the squib casted 'Expelliarmus' the sparks would fly towards their opponents, but only moments later would the spell backfire and disarm their own wand. However the backfired spell is doubly strong and will affect at least 2 people in the vicinity. This rule applies to all spells, including unforgivables.

But now what?
He couldn't leave Bonnie and Marcus on the floor dead. He'd have to do something. And he bloody well couldn't be bothered going to the Ministry of Magic and alerting them.
Draco smirked.

At least they got what they deserved.

"Reducto"

He smirked again as their bodies deteriorated, his eyes swimming with glee.

This is wrong.

Draco was filled with fear.

You slept with this woman. Think of what it could have been.

"Shut up." Draco growled to no one in particular.

You could have started a family, without that blasted Hermione, You could've been happ-

"JUST SHUT UP!" Screaming he pounded his fist against the wall, tears streaming down his face. Draco tried running, but how do you get away from the own thoughts in your head?

Alcohol.

--

okay ya so that was weird but we saw some sassay draco until he became weird oh well la di daaaaaaaaaaaaaa.