Halloween

A/N: Happy Halloween!

Sometimes I feel like a horrible person for writing these kinds of things(slash/smut) but you know, who gives a fuck? If you don't like, please don't bother to read this. I hope you enjoy this oneshot!

PS. Go also check out my ongoing stories Nobody needs to know and Happy pill. Thank you :)

> sexual content ahead <

__________________________

~Chester P.O.V.~

"Okay, young skeleton, you're ready" Mike said smiling to his son, who was made-up as skeleton. The kid was jumping of being so excited to go trick or treat with his dad.

I was in the living room, on couch, I turned my head to look to the bathroom where the 5 years old boy ran out, his dad following. I smiled for both of them.

"He's so excited. Lovely" Mike said, sitting on the couch's back.

"It's his first Halloween with you" I said, looking into his brown eyes.

"With us" he said, bending down he pressed his soft lips against mine. smiled and kissed him back. His tongue ran under my lip, nipping it softly.

"Daddy? Can we go?" a high boy voice said, and Mike pulled away. We both looked to the vestibule, finding Otis standing there as ready to go.

"Yes. Of course" Mike said and once kissed my cheek.

"I want Chester come too!" Otis yelled, pointing at me.

I was surprised. I like it how much Otis likes me, my own kids doesn't like Mike that much.

"I'd love to" I said, jumping up from the couch, taking my jacket and we all three exited the house.

*************************************************

There was dark, and late. Everything looked so beautiful. Dark sky with thousands of stars and that full moon, all the houses decorated with pumpkins and lights, skeletons and spiders. On the street were other small kids with their parents trick or treating. The weather was cold, wet and little foggy. Just how I like it, I love Halloween.

We - Otis had visited 6 houses, and I started to feel cold. I rubbed myself against Mike, trying to warm myself.

"You okay?" Mike asked, and took my hand, rubbing it with his thumb.

"I'm cold" I said and stroked my side.

Mike pulled me closer to him, and said "We can go home, if you want"

I nodded, and Otis came back from the 7th visit.

"Otis, we gotta go back home"

"What why? Dad, I don't want to!" Otis insisted.

"1, You got enough of candy, 2, Chester and I are both cold, 3, it's almost half past eight" Mike informed his son.

"One house! Just one house" Otis begged, and Mike turned to look at me.

"Okay, but only one house" I said to Otis with serious tone.

"Thank you" Otis said and hugged me - my leg, I couldn't do anything but smile.

*******************************************

We finally got back home, Otis had bunch of candy and I was wondering do I have hypothermia. I sat down to the couch, resting my neck to it's back. While later, Mike came back, sighing "He's asleep"