--------------------------------------

After the movie, you and your friends decided to roam the mall, doing whatever came to mind, and being the adventurous gang of people you guys were, you all went around to every part of the mall, chatting and laughing all the way.

The strange thing was that everytime you went somewhere, something good happened. Such as clothing store workers refusing the money you tried to pay them for your purchases, sweet shop owners giving you a free sample, or being given coupons for discounts and whatnot.

At the end of the day, your bag was filled with all sorts of freebies, coupons, clothes or other random junk. You struggled to hold them up, and staggering out into the evening air outside, one of your friends laughed at how ridiculous you looked.

"Dang, (Y/n), you're really in some kind of lucky streak today!"

Your friends all nodded and laughed.

"You got some secret for all this? C'mon, tell us!!"

You gave a wide grin as you tried to straighten yourself.

"I have no idea how all this happened, seriously. But I am not complaining!!"

You shared some of the freebies and random junk you got along the way before you all decided to call it a day. You all waved goodbye, and you started walking home in the dark, not knowing that a man in a suit, puffing a ciggerette was slowly strolling behind you smiling, making sure you went home safe and sound.

-------------------------------

The lucky streak you encountered a few days before didn't stop there. Wherever you went, something amazing happened. You got free samples from your local bakery, people started smiling at you more often, and resturants or food joints would often decline your money.

People you didn't like suddenly avoided you, (much to your joy) people would let you stand in lines before them, and any delivery service you called for seemed to move at double pace.

The strange things didn't stop there.
All sorts of expensive clothing, jewlery, paintings, exotic plants, and gifts of all your favorite colors and patterns were sent to your house. You went through most of these things trying to find a card or a note somewhere, but there wasn't a trace to be found. The mailman was just as confused, saying that there never was a sender. But if there was one thing you knew, these gifts all had the same familiar scent of cologne you smelled in the taxi cab a few days back.

------------------------------------

At the end of the month, there wasn't a single part of your house that wasn't covered in some kind of gift from your secret admirer.

You held your newly aquired snow white pomeraninan (which was quite a surprise a few days back when you found her outside your doorstep waiting in a box with a shiney red ribbon tied around her neck)

You named her (Dog/name) and held her tight, while thinking deeply.

"(D/n), just who is the person who sent you??"

The dog barked happily, causing you to smile as you looked around your room.

It was more of a palace by now, covered in velvet blankets, perfumes in crystal bottles, cusions, chocolate boxes, patterened rugs, and what not. Whoever had a crush on you, seemed to be pretty rich.

"I mean, it's not like I don't appreciate the gifts.."

You rolled onto your side.

"But I mean come on! Who bothers to give me all this stuff when they're not even going to meet me??"