---

The blonde haired lad took a deep breath before opening the door to his room. It's very clear to him now, something is happening here.

The employees are keeping a secret, and from the way Dr. Clifford reacted ... Tris knew Luke had something to do with it. "What took you so long?" Luke asked as soon as the young lad came inside the room.

"He just talked to me. Don't worry, we're off the hook" he replied and then smiled at his roommate. "Glad that's settled" Luke replied.

Tris then sat beside his bed and faced his roommate who is busy doing a puzzle. "Was this the first time you got busted?"the blonde haired lad asked.

"No" Luke replied as he got up and sat beside Tris.

"When was the first time?"

"Last year. I went to sneak in the cafeteria to get a cupcake" Luke replied and then smiled at him.

"Cupcake huh?" Tris thought to himself.

"Still thank you though"

"For what?" Luke asked.

"For the effort of showing me something different in this place"

"We got busted Tris, nothing to be thankful for"

"Still"

"I just have this one weird question" Luke uttered.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever had sex in a rooftop?"

"No" Tris replied. He would never do such thing, he wants his privacy during intimate moments. "Why? Have you?" he then asked.

"Yeah. It was nice"

"You didn't get busted?"

"Nah"

Then the two heard someone knocking on the door before it was opened. They both turned and saw Dr. Clifford staring at them. Tris noticed what their position looks like, he and a half naked Luke are facing each other.

"I swear, this is not what it looks like" Luke said to the young doctor.

"Even if it's what it looks like I don't care. Tris, you have a visit"

"Is it my parents?" the blonde haired lad asked.

"No. A friend .. I think" he replied and then closed the door.

"Luke, I'll be back" Tris uttered as he got up.

"Okay" Luke replied and then went back to his bed to finish the puzzle.

---

"What are you doing here?" Tris asked as soon as he got inside the room. Brad stood up and proceeded to hug him. "I wanna talk to you" he replied.

"About what? Brad, if my parents found out that you're here -"

"I'm dead I know. But I can help it, I just missed you Tris"

"I missed you too" the blonde haired lad replied. Brad just closed his eyes and just cherished that moment where Tris is in his arms. He longed for this, he his touch, his smell, his everything. He then proceeded to kiss Tristan on the lips.

After that, Brad led Tris towards the couch . "How's your 3 weeks stay so far?" the curly haired lad asked his friend. "Still surviving" Tris replied and asked Brad what's going on with their friends. "Well Connor's not a virgin anymore" he replied and then smiled at him.